BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default 14 ways to spot a bad critic

This is a funny little blog post the author of Goblins (which is a pretty good webcomic, btw) put up today: [url]http://www.goblinscomic.com/fourteen-ways-to-spot-a-bad-critic/[/url]
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Well, being a good critic (I hope) I'd point out that it's alittle hard to read withte white text on black background. Then again that could just be my moniter!

14 very good points made though. It's a bit of a shame people don't apply these principles more often on forums. By no means am I saying that our fellow BoLSers are telling each other that their work is 'teH Suxx0rs' or whatever equivalent internet slang they chose, but it is a owrryingly common feature of the internet at large. Possibly becoming smaller and less vocal as the first generation to have had the internet for their entire live are coming to maturity, but it is still there and I fear will be for as long as immature humans exhist.

If such activity does exist here in BoLSworld, it's in the Rules and Army Lists forums. Thankfully we have a good group of regulars who seem to be able to put people to rights quicklly and curteously.

I try to post positive comments in the Modelling and Painting forum more, and give advice with any negative criticsm. That said, it is all too tempting to just post bad stuff when you are in a bad mood. In that case I tend to just browse and not post. Much safererer that way
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/