BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 4 box art

Default Halo 4 box art

Seems like it has finally been revealed!

Thoughts?

[URL="http://halo.bungie.org/images/news/Halo4BoxArt.jpg"]Here it is![/URL]
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Pretty epic, but would we expect anything less? Is that blue hole at the top sucking in space ships?
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

I think it's Devastator from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. xD

[URL="http://api.ning.com/files/1dJN00MM3DmsEKyskrHBVs3QV1KYyf3i7RPUxNgZXfZbbhRQrN dcpoZFTnkdzeelTzHG*L4eE8tlT0hSn4c8JB7Ht2WKN*CK/transcelebutopia147.jpg"]I'ma eat y'all[/URL]

But I see a UNSC ship, AND a Covenant ship. From what I've heard that vacuum grindy thing is Forerunner technology, and they're pretty annoyed that we keep blowing up their stuff.

Chapter-Master

*yawns*

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

The great thing about it all is that 343 Industries have CONFIRMED a 3-game story arc, it's going to be a much darker game.
    I for one am excited.

Also Psycho, you're a heathen!

Chapter-Master

No I'm a pc gamer mainly, then nintendo followed by ps3... lol

Also there hasn't been a more fun fps since tf2...

You know for the longest time I thought it was 'master chef', made less sense but had much more appeal in my opinion. Never really liked Halo.

The art is nice, it is clearly Unicron in the background.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Team Fortress 2 is of course all of the win. But why comment if you don't care?

@ eldargal - Hah! Masterchef. It's actually a TV show in England. Don't know if it is in America?

Chapter-Master

because I'm bored,
    and why not? lol

Librarian

Another one?

Halo pretty much killed the FPS, then stupid Gears of War came along and made it so third person shooters sucked the farts out of a dead duck's rectum as well.

I grew up with Doom 2. I don't want two weapon options. I want thirty, each with two alternate fire modes. I don't want to have a super-mega-ultra gun with one bullet so I can never use it. I don't want "realistic" shooters. I want totally ridiculous shooters.

For me, the perfect FPS would be a reboot of Monolith Game's "Blood". WHAT a shooting game that was.

[url]http://www.gog.com/gamecard/one_unit_whole_blood[/url]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast