BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LOL,
    I used to always throw a codex into the army lot but everytime I did the customer would ask me not to send it for a reduced price on the army since they already had. Seems most tend to look at a codex prior to buying an army. Your mentality was the same as mine though.

As far as the high price I have found that I get more for the armies than when i messed around with regular auctions. If you do it as a regular auction you have to hope that there are 2 people who really want it bad so they drive the price up. Rarely does that happen. By using a higher buy it now and best offer you tend to get more for an army becuase the customer puts his max bid of what it's worth to him instead of trying to nudge by 1.00 by 1.00 in a regular auction.

Feel free to make offers guys.

Very nice stuff and I think you have things priced about right (accepting offers). How do your prices compare to your commission rates?

Brother-Captain

Models look great mate, but for me a good portion of the fun is building and painting my models...good luck with your sales though!

Chapter-Master

Oh, don't get me wrong, I think the models are gorgeous. I'd love to buy the Ogre army, but it's just too out of my price range! I've always admired your models on eBay (particularly the Legion of the Damned...awesome).

wow it's nice to know that there are a few of you guys out there keeping an eye on my work. Kinda flattering. As far as my pricing is concereded it totally depends on the army and the model selection. You can visit my web page at [url]www.stiffneckstudio.com[/url] for more info. All you have to do is shoot me an email with your army list and the type of color schem and base you want and I will get you a price quote. I usually only need a couple weeks to turn an army out from the time I recieve it depending on size and complexity. All models purchased through the studio are 20% off with no tax and only 4.95 shipping regardless of size. we can't get direct order stuff at a discount though. Again if you like what you see on Ebay then make an offer .... LOL

Veteran-Sergeant

I also think the work is reasonably priced, been tempted many times to make an offer, but alas I cannot justify yet another army.

Keep up the good work mate.

Very nice. Part of me has always wanted to just buy a well painted put together army like that. Unfortunately even though I have the money and would love the ork army my wife would probably use one of my various ornamental and antique swords to gut me like a trout or do me in with one of my various firearms. She puts up with the firearms and ammunition but 3000k plus on little toy army men as she puts it might push her over the edge.

Just so you guys know I am willing to go as low as 2600.00 on the orks and the other two armies i will go as low as 1200.00 each. Just a little helpful knowledge for the followers on Bell of Lost souls. What do you guys think about the fully ainted space hulks? I was thinking about doing one and throwing it to the wolves on EBay.

Chapter-Master

You totally should. You'll make a NICE buck.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Stiff Neck Studio View Post
    Just so you guys know I am willing to go as low as 2600.00 on the orks and the other two armies i will go as low as 1200.00 each. Just a little helpful knowledge for the followers on Bell of Lost souls. What do you guys think about the fully ainted space hulks? I was thinking about doing one and throwing it to the wolves on EBay.
    Space Hulk... Painted up as good or better... That, I'd be willing to throw some $$$ at.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast