BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Selling 3 Studio Painted Armies (Pic Heavy)

Stiff Neck Studio has 3 armies currently for sale on EBay:

Warhammer 40K Ork 3000 point Army
    [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190336375926&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

Warhammer 40K Tau 2500 point Army
    [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200386976083&ssPageNam e=STRK:MESELX:IT[/url]

Warhammer Fantasy Ogre Kingdoms 2500 point Army
    [url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200386100465[/url]

Below are just a couple sample photos for each force. Follow the Ebay link for the army you would like to look at. There are about 10-20 pictures for each army. Below are sample pictures for each force. They are all buy it now or make me an offer type auctions. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email][email protected][/email]. If yuo want to make an offer go ahead and do so but please make a reaonable offer. If you would like additional units worked into the army make that part of the offer. Thanks, SNS

[IMG]http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt168/Stiffneckstudio/Truck.jpg
    [/IMG]

Chapter-Master

Wow, expensive. Pretty...expensive.

They look pretty good, though.

The buy it now is pretty expensive on the Orks but look at the paint job and the hundreds of models i had to assemble and paint. It's not like they are necrons and I can nock an army out in a week. No speed or assembly line for any of these armies. Thanks for the compliments though. I appreciate them.

Chaplain

WOW! The paint job on all of those armies is really amazing, but unfortunately so is you asking price... amazingly high. If I was opening or had a store I'd be all over those armies to put in a display case, but I'm not and I don't so that much money out of pocket just isn't feasible. Good luck finding a buyer.

http://pitoftheoni.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by oni View Post
    WOW! The paint job on all of those armies is really amazing, but unfortunately so is you asking price... amazingly high. If I was opening or had a store I'd be all over those armies to put in a display case, but I'm not and I don't so that much money out of pocket just isn't feasible. Good luck finding a buyer.
    I agree, if I had a store I would love to have the armies in a display case, but I think for your average 40k player that is a ridiculous price. I know that I go from paycheck to paycheck hoping I have enough left over after bills to be able to buy some more models and hopefully get closer to finishing my army. And I've met quite a few other players that have the same situation. I do have to say the tau and ogre armies are a little more feasible than the orks, but if you can find a buyer at that price, good for you.

Lots of very nice stuff. But who has that kind of cash?
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Well guys again I thank you for the compliments but that is why all 3 auctions are make an offer. However, in my defence I have made on an average for my armies on EBay between 1300-3000.00. It might now be worth that much to you but It might be worth it to somebody else.

Brother-Sergeant

Very nice. As everyone says it is a bit pricy... but its very tempting.

I like the idea of the GW Figure case. shows your a gamer that understands the problems we all face.

One tip if i may... Throw in the army Codex that way you might get a first time buyer/player.
    Last edited by Snarf; 09-23-2009 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiff Neck Studio View Post
    Well guys again I thank you for the compliments but that is why all 3 auctions are make an offer. However, in my defence I have made on an average for my armies on EBay between 1300-3000.00. It might now be worth that much to you but It might be worth it to somebody else.
    Didn't say it wasn't worth it, Just pointed out that not many can afford it.

For the vast majority an army is a long term investment, not many go out and buy a complete whole army in one go, fewer a painted one.

If I was a lottery winner Id buy all three right now....... Alas.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast