With the rumours rolling about the 6th edition advancing the storyline by bringing chaos out of the warp big time, and me being truly fond of Nemesis Dread Knights, and for the lack of Apocalyptic Formations for the Grey Knights, I've been starting to create fluffy approach for a nice unit, with a backround decent backround and believable use in Apoc- sized (friendly) games. And in addition, one that could be included into an Apoc Formation.

And ofc, just to get one unique center piece model to stand tall in among my forces (if at any point of our mutual live, my wife lets me buy a display cabinet )

I am yet to start on the modeling project, mainly because of two reasons:
A) I am waiting for my next salary to get the required models / parts for this conversation
B) I am trying to learn how to most effectively use the green stuff (or similar) deeply required by this project.

Comments, tips and tricks are welcomed, both story and modeling wise
The idea is to make Supreme Grand Master Lord Kaldor Draigo equipped with unique Nemesis Dread Knight armour ( Working name Exalted Titan armor)

Anyway, here is the story so far:

The Story (so far)
With the Chaos forces major invasion from the Eye of terror, the veil of immaterium is weakened through the known space. As a result the forces that bound Grey Knights Supreme Grand Master Lord Kaldor Draigo have lost their hold over him, thus allowing him the control of passage back to his brothers permanently – or so it seems at the moment.

With forces loyal to the Chaos roaming freely amidst the known space, Lord Draigo declares that the time for subtlety is a secondary matter from now on. With the dread of unstoppable Chaos taking place in practically every soul in the Imperium, it is imperative that the word of hope about silver angels of death that can banish the utmost horrors in a blinding light spread as fast and as far as possible in the Imperium.

This decided Kaldor Draigo knows that he will need his wargear renewed if he is to succesfully accomplish these goals he has set for himself and his brothers.

And so begins The Forging. Never before has it been so, that the brother himself would forge his weapons and armour. With the knowledge gained through the ages spent in warp, and relics left from his stay there he starts to craft the most formidable set of gear ever seen in the Grand Halls of Titan.

Knowing that eventually he would be forced to meet again his arch nemesis, The Daemon Prince M’kar, his first act was a requisition of Chapters most venerated suit of Nemesis Dread Knight armour. Into this he carved the same sigils he had carved during his stay on the Realm of Warp. With the near destruction of a Strike Cruiser *Insert name here*, and with orders to dismantle her, Lord Draigo ordered a chunk of her prow to be brought to him. From this was carved the massive shield for the Draigos newly appointed Nemesis Dread Knight. Now missing only a weapon that would match the the shield, Draigo smashed his Titan sword to splinters. From these splinters he forged a new blade, one that could only be wielded by a Nemesis Dread Knight in battle. With the superb forges and materials available to him, a new sword was crafted, a Nemesis Greatsword with the additional powers granted by the shards used in creation of the first Titansword.

With his own work nearing completion, Lord Draigo summoned three of the most revered brothers from the brotherhood of Paladins.By the time the last summoned Paladin reaches the forge, three new suits of Nemesis Dread Knight armor are present in front of the assembled warriors. Draigo then tasks these brave warriors to carve each to their own newly appointed suits the same sigils and wards he himself had only just previously carved. Although not a small task, as such is the power of the sigils and wards, after labouring several days and nights without rest, each of the summoned have completed the given task.

And so is the fist formation of the Silver Knights born...