BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default June 2012 GW Price Adjustment

Check out my viewpoint on the planned GW price adjustment

[URL="http://blog.spikeybits.com/2012/05/40k-news-gw-price-adjustments-in-two.html"]http://blog.spikeybits.com/2012/05/40k-news-gw-price-adjustments-in-two.html[/URL]
    Want even more? Checkout spikeybitsblog.com

Chapter-Master

What, they wouldn't put this on the main page for you?

www.queencityguard.com

They didn't want to mention the 20% off all bits at Spikey bits. Or listen to everyone comment about it.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix01 View Post
    They didn't want to mention the 20% off all bits at Spikey bits. Or listen to everyone comment about it.
    And the save money, buy now! message...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

this is quite clearly in the wrong forum. I see neither news nor rumours posted here

THIS is all BOGUS. Period These People who start this talk are douche bags and looking to start flame attacks. As a Retailer I received my email today guess what NO MENTION of Price increase and guess what this is the week they would do it cause It is the week they did it last year cause I keep all my GW emails

Chapter-Master

TheBitzBarn,

Calm down mate, this topic has started as speculation based upon past experience, no one has said that a price increase is actually coming. I have heard some rumour mongers say to expect it and in my skeptical nature it wouldn't surprise me if independent retailers like yourselves were not informed either.

HOWEVER it is good to hear from an independent that you have received no word of a price increase.

I am calm i just get tired of these people screaming the sky is falling and starting flame wars about GW over nothing they do enough wrong that they do not need help. Complain about codex CSM cause it is bad but do not make up drama.

Chapter-Master

then don't go calling people douchebags

Librarian

Though you are correct that douchebag isn't the best choice of wording, he is correct.

I've looked through the threads about this so called price increase, and have yet to see anything that actually announces it. Yes, they are going on past experience which usually is a good thing. But it isn't always correct. Until it becomes official, people are just trolling, flaming, or whatever you want to call it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast