BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Nice fishmen. Are they converted from GW models? What are the components? I would love for GW to add a merfolk army to Warhammer, it's something I've been hoping for for longer than I can remember.
    "Paws off ma cheeze!"

Nope they are not conversions, they are Privateer press Bog Trogs.

Cheers.

Latest WIP from my blog, a "terrortoise" (name suggestions welcome) as usual there are more angles / pictures on my Blog.

Cheers.

Librarian

Leornado, donatello, raffael, michallangelo? Sorry about some of the spelling.

I meant for the reac (i.e in place of terrortoise) lol, but that's not the firts TMNT reference I've heard... infact I had 2 before I even got any photos online.lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDesigner View Post
    Nice conversions, great idea I agree about the sabre fangs, but I think it looks good. My only issue is that their feet like out of proportion - was it a conscious decision to make them smaller than the hands? I'd be tempted to sculpt curly pixie shoes, but that's just the way I roll.
    The feet are smaller b/c gnomish feet have adapted through the generations to making their way through caves and caverns that have a lot of rubble, stalagmites, and such on the floors that make it hard for big feet to find footing. Unlike plains where the extra leverage of a longer foot is a welcome speed boost and helps with stealth by lowering ground pressure, the underground environment means better speed and stealth is realized through smaller feet avoiding obstacles.
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

Quote Originally Posted by inquisitorsog View Post
    The feet are smaller b/c gnomish feet have adapted through the generations to making their way through caves and caverns that have a lot of rubble, stalagmites, and such on the floors that make it hard for big feet to find footing. Unlike plains where the extra leverage of a longer foot is a welcome speed boost and helps with stealth by lowering ground pressure, the underground environment means better speed and stealth is realized through smaller feet avoiding obstacles.
    lol, nice try

Got around to getting some paint on the dwarves, sorry about the picture quality, new camera in bright sunshine didn't work out too great, but there are better shots of the individual models on my Blog.

If a mod could change the title of the thread to Fantasy warbands I would appreciate it. I tried but it wont actually change the thread title in the main forum.

Cheers.
    http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk

Update for the southlanders today, also my first try and orange OSL.... it didn't turn out great lol.

The pages.

The Marksmen (quivers are new) and Assassin (new head).

More angles for the pages on my Blog.
    http://maxxev.blogspot.co.uk

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast