BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2500 SW For June 9 Tournament

Ive got a tournament at a store I'm a member of and I. Want to bring a competitive list to the table. I plan to win. I'll see mainly: Guard, GK, Space Wolves, and Marines.

HQ, 465
    Wolf Lord 235
    TW mount, Storm Shield, Frost Axe, 2x Fen Wolves,Wolf Tail Talisman, Wolf Tooth Necklace

Rune Priest 115
    Cos, Wolf Tooth Talisman

Rune Priest 115
    Cos, Wolf Tooth Talisman

Troops, 1014

Grey Hunters x5 178
    Wolf Guard w/ Wolf Claw and Power Sword
    1x Melta
    1x Plasma Pistol
    1x Power Fist
    1x Mark ofWulfen
    Razor w/ TL Lasc Extra Armour 90
    Above x3

Grey Hunters x5 175
    Wolf Guard Wolf Claw Power Sword
    Power Fist
    Mark of Wulfen
    Drop Pod 35

Heavy Support, 390
    3x5 Long Fangs
    x3 Plasma Pistol
    x12 Missile Launchers

Fast,
    2x3 Thunderwolf Cavalry
    Storm Shields
    Wolf Claws

Total: 2,452.

Leaches 48 points to play with. I'm listening to any suggestions and comments. Bring it on!!!

Chaplain

HQ can not be exactly the same, you would need to add something to one of the Rune Priests.

I may just drop a Tail Talisman. At would give more points to maybe improve som Grey Hunters. Add some bodies. Thanks!

Battle-Brother

What powers are you taking on the rune priests? and have you thought about dropping one for a battle leader on TW to lead the other squad so you can have 2x TWC stomping face?

Living lightning and Murderous Hurricane. And No I hadn't thought of the Battle Leader. I'll have to look at that idea.

Battle-Brother

You do know that you cannot have the same powers on both right? they have to have at least one different.

Drop the Plasma Pistols. They are overpriced. Instead take more marines, and take Wolf Standards in all Grey Hunter packs.

Ramzus: I know, I just don't know which other power is worth taking. In all of my other list is I only take one Priest with LLMM. Maybe Jaws?

Raiden: I agree they are overpriced but I'm trying to bring a little variety to the table allowing my units to do a lot of things. Since I know ill be playing IG I want to be able to cripple some of those weapon teams. Will definitely look into your comment though.

Appreciate you both.
    Keep it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by RaidenDJ View Post
    Drop the Plasma Pistols. They are overpriced. Instead take more marines, and take Wolf Standards in all Grey Hunter packs.
    Are Wolf Standards worth it? I know the effect is great but it's only once a game and you have to decide Pre-Assault.

The Wolf Standards are completely worth it! For only 10 points you may re-roll ANY ones during the assault phase! To Hit, To Wound, and Even the Save! Never leave home without one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast