BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Default I Welcome the GW Price Increase. Bring it On!

GW produces a luxury that I love. They stay in business because they are profitable. They would fold if they weren't. So, the way I see it is simple: GW makes money and keeps selling me my luxury goods. I am not uncomfortable with this equation. If they ever raise prices too high I'll stop paying them. So, bully for GW and their making a good old fashioned profit. I appreciate that they are there to sell me my plastic crack. Bring on the price increase! Bring on the profits! Bring on my models! Cheers!
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Librarian

The only reason i can think of the price rise as a good thing, is it helps up the selling price of stuff that i want to get rid of.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    GW produces a luxury that I love. They stay in business because they are profitable. They would fold if they weren't. So, the way I see it is simple: GW makes money and keeps selling me my luxury goods. I am not uncomfortable with this equation. If they ever raise prices too high I'll stop paying them. So, bully for GW and their making a good old fashioned profit. I appreciate that they are there to sell me my plastic crack. Bring on the price increase! Bring on the profits! Bring on my models! Cheers!
    Get back under your bridge buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Stoogey View Post
    Get back under your bridge buddy.
    Don't feed the trolls people
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by gendoikari87 View Post
    Don't feed the trolls people
    hey trolls need love too -giggles-
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Wait. What? Am I the troll in this story? I must have a misunderstanding of the term troll. I thought troll were jerks who purposefully went around posting snarky comments on other folks' thread hoping to enrage them and draw them into debates that tend to drift further and further away from the OP. How odd. I don't think I've ever been called a troll before. Cheers to ya... Copeland

Edit: Wait... I think he was referring to Mr Pickles...

2nd Edit: No... he's clearly referring to me...
    Last edited by Chris Copeland; 05-19-2012 at 12:54 AM. Reason: The lightbulb went off in my head...
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Iron Father

To be fair the more expensive this stuff gets, the more effort I put into the painting.

I personally don't struggle with the prices of the models but I do feel sorry for the kids who try to build an army on pocket money.

I point them to eBay or wayland etc.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Copeland View Post
    Wait. What? Am I the troll in this story? I must have a misunderstanding of the term troll. I thought troll were jerks who purposefully went around posting snarky comments on other folks' thread hoping to enrage them and draw them into debates that tend to drift further and further away from the OP. How odd. I don't think I've ever been called a troll before. Cheers to ya... Copeland

Edit: Wait... I think he was referring to Mr Pickles...

2nd Edit: No... he's clearly referring to me...
    mate your entire first post is a big F you to anyone in the hobby under financial strain so yes YOU are the troll

Iron Father

To be fair, we don't even know there is going to be a price rise, as said in other threads I don't think there will be.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I do hope your right deadlift

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast