BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Librarian

Every game (10) i've played with Genestealers, i've won.
    Every game (5) i've played with Space Marines, i've lost.

The mark of a TRUE chaos player!
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by oni View Post
    The Genestealer closes in... I fire... JAM! The Genestealer tears the Terminator to pieces and now has a direct path to the back of my heavy flamer three squares away. The Genestealer has just enough AP's to close in and get in one attack... I might be able to survive. The Genestealer closes in, uses its last AP to attack... The dice come up: 3, 4, 4. I still have a chance, all I need is a 4+ to survive and take the win next turn... I roll my single die, putting all of my faith in the dice gods to give me a 4+... The die rolls down the table, toppling end over end, nicks the corner of a board piece and goes into a spin... A split second later the die settles... ONE.
    Why Space Hulk is awesome.

Brother-Sergeant

So far I've played about 12 games and terminators are leading about 8:4. Mind you, it may be partly a player thing. I've found it's very tactical - my friend played terminators and lost all ten without getting more than halfway to the objective, we swapped roles and replayed - I handled a tricky double crossroads junction differently and won without losing a single terminator! I think that the Terminators are very powerful - the challenge for them is that it only takes one or two bad dice rolls and there's very little room for error.
    By the way, 40K isn't racist or sexist. Everyone's equally ****ed. - Mellissia

Occuli Imperator

That is the hard thing about Space Hulk, you have to plan from the beginning. I once put my flamer two spots back at deployment and he should have been three. If he would have been three I would have dominated the game... But instead I lost cause he got swamped.

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12