BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

The WD summary has the big shoota with 36" S5 Ap5 Assault 3 while the Supa Shoota is 30" S6 AP4 Assault 3.

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    I'm looking at the Ork weapons summary and as far as I can tell there are two weapons that are identical.

Big shoota is 30" S6 AP4 and Assault 3
    Suppa shoota is 30" S6 AP4 and Assault 3

I can't see the point of this? If I am missing something then please let me know.
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-25-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

I think my confusion has come from them apparently listing the super shoota twice.

It looks like it is the last weapon on the list and then a description of the weapon appears in the top right. Because the left hand side is cut off I guessed that the Big shoota was bottom left.

I was wrong. Panic over.

I'm really considering an Ork airforce.

wow SM now have vehicles with aerial assault, i new it was to good to last, in keeping with GW tradition as soon as a non SM army gets a cool good rule thats in line with their fluff it's not long before SM get the same or similiar

im sure the older dark eldar players will remember when our jetbikes were the only ones allowed to turbo boost around the board, it didn't take long for that rule to become "generic" looks like the same is happening again

36k views! That's a lotta Lurkers!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by darthken View Post
    wow SM now have vehicles with aerial assault, i new it was to good to last, in keeping with GW tradition as soon as a non SM army gets a cool good rule thats in line with their fluff it's not long before SM get the same or similiar

im sure the older dark eldar players will remember when our jetbikes were the only ones allowed to turbo boost around the board, it didn't take long for that rule to become "generic" looks like the same is happening again
    And I remember the good old days when only my blood angels death company had furious charge and feel no pain.

Dark eldar got the better deal out of that one, so don't whine.

Quote Originally Posted by darthken View Post

Aerial Assault and Supersonic were not meant to be special rules for Dark Eldar and/or Necrons. They are meant to be special rules for fliers, to make them work differently from normal fast skimmers. They are rule kludges until a proper flier category is created in vehicles. When that happens, they can easily say in a FAQ "Units with the Aerial Assault and Supersonic rules replace their unit type from Vehicle: Fast, Skimmer. to Vehicle: Flier"

Iron Father

Just been browsing WD with my daughter sat next to me, she pointed at the Doom Scythe and asked me if it was from Ben 10.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Yes, I'm not really fussed about that. The main thing is that the Stormtalon is correctly priced as far as I can see. In points, I mean. And pounds, come to think of it.

Incidentally, does anyone know what time advance orders go up, it isn't midnight, 5am or something?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yes, I'm not really fussed about that. The main thing is that the Stormtalon is correctly priced as far as I can see. In points, I mean. And pounds, come to think of it.
    Interestingly -

It looks like it can't get extra armor.

Kind of relevant to the discussion we're having in the Lounge vis-a-vis the Nightwing in the corsair lists.

Iron Father

I cant seem to find the prices in WD, just says on sale June 2nd.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast