BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Initiate

Default Any 6th ed info in the new white dwarf?

So first of i would like to apologize for my 1st post being another 6th edition thread, but i keep asking myself this question that i haven't seen anybody else ask on multiple forums, but since the pics of the new flyers leaked from the new white dwarf, why hasnt there been any info or leak of anything 6th edition. If 6th edition is rumored for July, one would think they would at least have a backpage teaser or something right? Then again, it is Gw so who knows? Just wondering if anybody had seen or heard about anything that i hadn't.
    Last edited by Traveler; 05-24-2012 at 10:43 PM.

If they keep to the 10 day information black out there won't be anything. I have herd all the Managers may being briefed on 6th Ed today, with the instruction not to say anything for another 2 weeks (yeah that would work). I imagine they will get briefed at the end of June for the release mid July.
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Chapter-Master

Its unlikely managers will be briefed today, as my managers in store today, so unless they do it by email....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

There is a manager meeting in North America next week, they will probally get any info then.