BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I am excite.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

So this means that we are about a month away then if past performance is an indication of future results.

Fantastic! It's been a long time since I've posted here, but this is a very good reason to join in. I'm utterly convinced the next edition will be arriving soon, since the Necron codex was pulled then promptly replaced a month later.

Yeah, my local GW no longer has the rulebook on the shelves... Exciting times!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Chaplain

our GW store here in Cinti posted up books were being pulled today on Facebook yesterday. I'm geeked!!!

Scout

It definitely feels a little bit like the month before christmas in here. I'm absolutely looking forward to this update as I play both GK and Tau, and I'm hoping that the disparity between the two in general will be alleviated at least a bit. With any luck, the rules will be such that the vast majority of the codices experience something of an equalization in power levels and effectiveness.

I heard almost two hears ago that this edition would be the edition of the xenos, but we'll see. So far, the vast majority of what I've seen (that I believe is legit) sounds good to me.

I told ya so

Chapter-Master

Though curiously the mini one is still available as part of Black Reach. I'm assuming they are still trying to shift copies of that, but it seems a bit off to be flogging people a starter kit that has a rulebook which will be obselete in a month
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    Though curiously the mini one is still available as part of Black Reach. I'm assuming they are still trying to shift copies of that, but it seems a bit off to be flogging people a starter kit that has a rulebook which will be obselete in a month
    I think they will use the "its still a bargain for those models" angle, which to be fair it really is, especially if its not affected by the price increase.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    I think they will use the "its still a bargain for those models" angle, which to be fair it really is, especially if its not affected by the price increase.
    That's exactly what the GW email said

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast