BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

So if I pledge, EG, what minis should I request?

www.queencityguard.com

Brother-Captain

Yeah AoW have a poll currently live on their Facebook page where they asked people to vote for which army they want AoW to do next. As it stands ratings:

1. Barbarians - 16 votes
    2. More Dwarves - 11 votes
    3. Lizardmen - 9 votes
    4. Dark Elves - 6 votes
    5. Undead - 3 votes
    6. Vermin/Skaven, Elves, Hordes of the Apocalypse and Orcs & Goblins - 2 votes each
    7. Apoc Dwarves - 1 vote each

I doubt that the More Dwarves vote will be taken seriously though, but that still leaves Dark Elves needing more votes lest they lose out to Barbarians or Lizardmen. Considering that AoW's Barbarian army for their Warthrone game includes humans and ogres, it could be an interesting army, but in light of the stupid prices now for GW's dark elf range, I think AoW could have far more success with a line of them.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

New pledge added, 15USD gets you a kickstarter campaign exclusive Dwarf standard bearer. Also only 2400 needed in 5 days.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I'm in if he does one of two things: Includes the exclusive bearer as part of one of the $95 Plus packages (which he should be doing anyway) or allows you to count it as 5 of your 100 dwarves (obviously, I don't think it's worth 5 of them, but hey, I'm a reasonable guy).

In the future, someone needs to school this talented sculptor on how to run his KS more efficiently.

www.queencityguard.com

Brother-Captain

AoW have posted in the Comments section on their drive that you can include the Standard Bearer in another package by either overpaying by $15 for that perk and sending them an email to let them, know, or have it count as 5 models from that perks selection.

Yeah I imagine they will have learned a lot of lessons about how to run one of these campaigns from this one, so hopefully when they do the next one it should be a lot better organised. Does look like they will get their funding now though, the $15 ltd edition standard bearer is a great idea. Next time they should do more perks like that.

They just passed the $18,500 needed for the 5 elite Treasure Hunters unit. I would like to see them hit the amount for the Bear Warriors before it finishes.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Someone on Warseer said as a non-US company they aren't eligible for Kickstarter, ...
    There's plenty of stuff on Kickstarter that isn't based in Yank Land isn't there?

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    There's plenty of stuff on Kickstarter that isn't based in Yank Land isn't there?
    Yeah I don't get why they couldn't have used Kickstarter either, there's loads of non-US companies that use it. I go to the main page there and because I'm in the UK it shows me a bunch of projects based in my country.

Brother-Captain

They've just passed the $20 k mark, so this will be funded. 4 days left to go, so it will be interesting to see how much higher the total gets before the end.

I don't know, that was just the reason given on Warseer.
    Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Edit: Yay, pleased it is going ahead! Now ifit would jut each 48500 so I can get some balkyries.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

It's just a shade under 22000 now.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast