BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Man, I hope even half of these rumors are true. Words cant describe how much I am looking forward to the new book GO NON MEQ ARMIES!!!

Exclamation

Getting Warrors as Troops would be great a Troop the could hold an objective that is synapse creature.....

Battle-Brother

Whilst it's nice that 'Nids are getting new models (this may be enough to tempt me to round my existing force, 1,500 points made only the contents of two Battle force sets) to 2, even 3,000 points.

However, I can't believe that Nids are getting done AGAIN, ahead of Dark ELdar and Necrons.

'Nids have been updated THREE TIMES now within a decade; they're getting as bad as Marines...

Really looking forward to this update.

It would be awesome if they brought back the cults. I kinda miss the hybrids, they were nifty and the Primarch as well.

If anything points reductions would make me happy to keep things in line with current books. That will force us to paint about 100 more models but at least swarm armies would be viable again.

oh my ****ing god my head is going to exoped because these rumours r awesome expect the canath devils
    (sos about spelling) i thought that this was bigger then the trygon???
    but i have 15 warriors allready so i going to play warrior swarm

I look forward to this new Codex if it is as cool as it sounds. It is really bugging (get it, bugs... hehe) that my Thousand Sons Sorcerors were shown up by the Ultramrines, then the Wolves upped the ante, and now it looks like the Nids are going to make my supreme Tzeentchian uber-psykers look even more runtish. Sheesh, who would have thought that Thousand Sons Sorceror translated into Grot Spell Caster?

But seriously, it sounds like a rocking new book on the horizon. Perhaps we will see an equally awesome Blood Angels Codex in the near future. Perhaps with multiple entries for good old Tycho? A Furioso and a Power Armor version. At any rate, the new Nids sound good and I can't wait for them to smack my Guard and Traitors around a bit. Just hurry up with the Inquisition and other old books and we will be set for even more fantastic beat downs.

Chaplain

I can confirm that Hormagaunts will be able to have WoN.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Brother-Captain

I'm drooling uncontrollably right now...

All looks to be lovely, mainly the fact that I won't be paying 10pts for a basic hormagaunt anymore.

I don't think Catachan devils would be right, it's not in keeping with story at all, I'd much rather they made Raveners better, that would be nice.

New more powerful psyker? I do hope this won't be rendering Zoanthropes pointless, for I do love my Zoanthropes, they're nice and blasty =3

Veteran-Sergeant

So now I have a reason to build six Punishers.. Yea
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. Armed Forces don't have that problem. R Regan

i just noticed that the Tyranid battleforce is no longer available on GW's website...

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast