BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

actually a fex can be made mor resilent than the current trygon (2+ save vs 3+ save is hughe as long as you still get hurt by bolters) only a bit more than half the trygons current price!

Abbess Sanctorum

I don't really care if something is powerful. I will beat my opponents with the army I am given, and iif I have to completely rethink how I play my army, so be it.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Yeah i think i change with the codex, i mean i only got 3 carfiex so i don't really play competaly but i still win a few games just hopeing that warriors r as good as they sounnd is it unreasable to execpte a new model for them cos i wouldn't mind have new warriors and has any one learnt anything from Gamesday spain yet

It was gamesday Italy but here all we know from that... Thanks to warseer for the info

No plastic kits will be redone. Any new plastics will be either transfers from metal or completely new

Plastic trygon confirmed

That's all really

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm really not sure how to adapt my Scythes Space Marine army to cope with the new bugs. Sounds like there will be a greater number of really scary nid builds - hordes of 3 point guants, WON all over the place - Genestealer builds, Warrior horde builds, and a greater variety of BIG bugs and greater anti tank capability. I will be very interested to see whether the nids will be given more deep striking and outflanking options (seems like every codex is pushing this way) and I think that could make nids really difficult to handle.

Default Hints

So I'm not sure this has been mentioned yet. But yesterday my friends and I saw the whole gaunts arn't on GW website anymore so we decided to check out the site.

Thats when we noticed that three things from the collectors section have been moved to their respective Force org slots. Can you see what this is hinting at or am i just reaching?

P.S. Also we then moved on to Necrons and started laughing at all the horrible descriptions for how their units should be used. My favorite Destroyers are one of the most resilient TROOPS in the game.

Gaunts are still on the site, just under the Elites "other options" pane. I suspect if the rumor of the box being split is true they are just trying to clear them out.

i like the idea that they are going to splti the gautns up casue u can alreayd get a box of just termagaunts, so ynot have the option for just hormagaunts also for those who dont really need the termagaunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickmonkey View Post
    Gaunts are still on the site, just under the Elites "other options" pane. I suspect if the rumor of the box being split is true they are just trying to clear them out.
    I can confirm the split; I recently spotted a small box of JUST gaunts (I forget what type, but it was only 8) in a local store here. I think this is probably good news given the increase we'll see in models fielded.

well if that was termagautns in the smaller boxer then that does not confirm it casue gw has always sold termagautns by thesmevles just not hormagaunts by themselves in a differnet box.

Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast