BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 859 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 359759809849857858859860861869909959 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,590 of 11350

Well that's more time to play E:TW?
    Eternity: the Waiting?, Elementalist:the Water?, Eviceration: the Wounding?, Estrus: the Womb?, Earth:the World?

Yep, there is actually strong archaeological evidence that the Israelites were polytheistic for a good six centuries or so after they supposedly converted to monotheism. Figures of different gods and the like found in Israelite communities long after the supposed conversion primarily. Of course huge pressure gets put on the archaeologists to hush it up if they want to keep digging in Israel.
    Yup they recognised other gods and worshipped them, which was considered bad from YWHW/jehova/LORD/God/Jesus Daddy. Heck even in the NT Paul praises the greeks for their peity and devotion to their gods before explaining about God/Jesus in the form of 'the unknown god'

I don't play many 'pootergames these days. More time for RPGs and toy soldiers!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Not having to work does free up a lot of time.
    Dick.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Dick.
    Unless you're not working due to being ill *sniff*

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Phototoxin View Post
    Unless you're not working due to being ill *sniff*
    I hear she just bought a large Golden broom to poke us all with and to wave when telling kids to get off her football field of a lawn
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Quote Originally Posted by White Tiger88 View Post
    I hear she just bought a large Golden broom to poke us all with and to wave when telling kids to get off her football field of a lawn
    The electrified fence and snipers keep people off the lawn.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

I've sunk 230 hours into Skyrim since the day it came out. Level 81 and about to start Dragonborn.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzybubela View Post
    I've sunk 230 hours into Skyrim since the day it came out. Level 81 and about to start Dragonborn.
    the larger the skyrim save file is the more errors it is likely to get.

(fuzz has just spent a hour mucking around so loading all 199 mods wont crash the game.)
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Banned

I'm sure it's the save file, Fuzz, not the mods...

I'd probably be in the region of 4-500 hours for the Mass Effects, clocked up around 120 on FO:NV. Skyrim never quite got me the same way as there wasn't enough character interaction to keep me replaying.

Also, rare footage of the Psychosplodge in its natural habitat:

Librarian

I have no mods as I'm on an Xbox with no huge errors just annoying glitches like when I enter the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary the game freezes. Fortunately in a beta test for Patch 1.9 it looks like they've fixed it.
    "Let them come. We shall smite them down where they stand" Warsmith Vorax of the 15th Grand Battalion.

Chapter-Master

PC failure :'(

3rd generation processor does not work with motherboard without a BIOS update, BIOS wont run to update, had to phone around the local PC shops to find someone with a second gen processor so they can stick it in the PC, flash the BIOS, and then put my processor back in, can't be done until monday so my weekend of game installing is cancelled and I am ill to boot.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.