BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 1135 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I model.
    Like a pro?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

He is quite scary... I know, I had to live with him for 3 years!

I'm currently doing the hardest job I've ever done. Unemployed and desperately trying to find a job even remotely related to my Masters Degree in Aeronautics and Astronautics. Part of the reason it is so galling is I am putting in the hours and nearly as much paperwork as most office jobs, but get no payment for it (well, I am on Jobseekers Allowance now, but most of the jobs I've done I earned more than that in a day...) and I don't really see anyone on a day to day basis other than my parents.

Only upside of this situation is that I can post on BoLS as often as I want, can get out and enjoy the sunshine we've had here for the last week and can make the time to go and help my grandparents with a few chores (such as cutting the grass, cleaning the car, small bits of DIY) that they are unfortunately now a little to infirm to do. Just have to make the time up later in the evenings or get up earlier in the morning.
    Last edited by SotonShades; 05-31-2012 at 05:41 AM.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Dude, that sounds bad. I don't quite know how to respond to that.
    I would normally offer you a hug, but you're an hour and a half away from me.

I suppose at least you're helping others, and that makes you a good man.
    I understand your feeling of isolation though, I live in a hamlet in the middle of the countryside, there's no one my age and I only see people at the weekend when I can go to Shrewsbury.

Chapter-Master

I'm an hour away, and don't like hugging random people.....

but seriously can we find someone to give this dude a hug, he sounds like he needs one!

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

WAIT! I know who lives in Leicester!

Librarian

well i practically live in leicester and i am utterly perplexed. on the work front i am an office manager for an Independent Financial Adviser and this means i spend the days browsing the forums having a look at what is going on! writing army lists, planning the next project that i will never finish and, very occasionally, sorting things for my upcoming wedding!

ALShrive
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Like a pro?
    Well I get paid for it so should be

But traffic
    I create and run mathematical models to observe the traffic's response to incidents and how (and if) they divert and respond to traffic information.

I do not hug people sorry Soton

Wolf, that sounds like a brain-stressing job! My brain is hurting just thinking about it.

Chapter-Master

You wouldn't want to hug him anyway he smells funny :P

Playing with Cow Serum is only a small part of the job don't worry. Smells like hell though. Especially after its been in the hip simulator for a month. I swear first time I got trained on how to use it i didn't eat beef for a month....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I think I want to vomit...