BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default A Case for O’Shovah

A Case for O’Shovah
    via: Android325

[url]http://www.tomahawc.com/Tactics/Tactics_Oshovah.html[/url]
    Last edited by Komosunder; 05-30-2012 at 08:55 PM.

You seem to have posted the link to where the file's stored on your computer - other people can't read it! Try copy and pasting the text.

Chapter-Master

itd also be nice if a snippet or a section of the article was posted here, i know a few people are not fond of posts that are solely page links, used to boost blog traffic. theres the BOLS alliance for that. because clogging up the fourms gets REALLY annoying.

-fuzz
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Battle-Brother

here is a fallow up to the O'shovah article based off a list played in an event last weekend:

[url]http://www.tomahawc.com/Articles/Fallow_up__A_case_for_O_Shovah.html[/url]

'Ek, I'd take him just for the simple amount of firepower him + 7 bodyguards with plasma and missiles can put out, THEN get 3 more standard XV8 teams with plasma/missiles; that's 17 suits on the field with drones, heavy fire support, and whatever else you can cram in there, and you've got a force that would even make a necron player think twice.

I say do it. There is no joy or love left for me in this army and its codex and all that remains is making your opponent suffer as much as possible before he wipes you out.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Panxer View Post
    'Ek, I'd take him just for the simple amount of firepower him + 7 bodyguards with plasma and missiles can put out, THEN get 3 more standard XV8 teams with plasma/missiles; that's 17 suits on the field with drones, heavy fire support, and whatever else you can cram in there, and you've got a force that would even make a necron player think twice.

I say do it. There is no joy or love left for me in this army and its codex and all that remains is making your opponent suffer as much as possible before he wipes you out.
    Man, I love That mind set.

Which part, the heft of 17 suits with missiles and plasma, or the part about making your opponent suffer before they wipe you out?

Battle-Brother

the suffering part

I say ok. Keep the guns hot.