BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

Here are some update photos. I have painted the terrain. The buildings still need doors and some weathering. The terrain could use another dry-brush pass, but I'm getting down to the wire. I was planning on having some movable bases of date-palm trees and adding some olive trees here and their. That may have to wait till after WGC unfortunately.

Enjoy.

First-Captain

Lovely. I'd really like to play on a good board like this. Well done BOLS chum.

Hell yeah! That's wicked sweet
    "It's rusty 'cause it's dirty." - Goatboy

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    Lovely. I'd really like to play on a good board like this. Well done BOLS chum.
    Thanks. I still need to do some flock and foliage work, and I was planning on having some movable bases of palm trees by WGC, but that may have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BushidoRP View Post
    Hell yeah! That's wicked sweet
    Your Boston is showing!
    Give a man fire, and you keep him warm for a night.
    Set a man on fire, and you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Brother-Sergeant

I've been trying to convince some of my friends to buy into Dust. Are you going to be running demos during open gaming?

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by bethor View Post
    I've been trying to convince some of my friends to buy into Dust. Are you going to be running demos during open gaming?
    Yes, we will actually have two demo tables up and running the whole weekend. Mack Martin, the designer, will be in town to conduct some of the demos.

We will also have vendors, in case they get the bug and want to plunk down some scratch right then and there.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by BDub View Post
    Yes, we will actually have two demo tables up and running the whole weekend. Mack Martin, the designer, will be in town to conduct some of the demos.

We will also have vendors, in case they get the bug and want to plunk down some scratch right then and there.
    Lazuli Miniatures Studios will be there with a ton of models (I believe 4 or 5 fully painted armies), but we can't give out models to demo (sadly I don't know to to play myself yet!).

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by -=Lazuli=- View Post
    Lazuli Miniatures Studios will be there with a ton of models (I believe 4 or 5 fully painted armies), but we can't give out models to demo (sadly I don't know to to play myself yet!).
    Hey, it was great meeting you @ WGC this year. You're a great painter. Hope you can make it next year.

Put some pics of the finished table up at: [url]http://www.flylords.net/2012/06/bdubs-dust-warfare-table.html[/url]

[URL="http://www.flylords.net/2012/06/bdubs-dust-warfare-table.html"][/URL]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12