BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Your favorite Heavy Support and Tactic

So what's your favorite heavy support choice and what do you like to do with it?

Me? Tau: Either field broadsides and watch my enemy dedicate their entire shooting phase to trying to kill them while the rest of the forces maneuver for a better line of fire. bwahahaha... or Max out on hammerheads and throw slugs downrange until my opponent is foot slogging, then using submunitions to eat up the rest.

Merc Guard: Manticores. I've learned recently that manticores can fire directly! So what makes your opponent deposit in their pants? Two manticores brought in from reserves and both fired directly with good line of sight.

What do you like to do?

Chaplain

I know people forgot about him because of the dreadnought but the GK Dreadknight can be a lot of fun on the board in a friendly game.

The teleporter with Heavy Incinerator is the best option and watching an opponent's face as the H.Incinerator kills a tank is hilarious!

Chapter-Master

I'm a big fan of Tau Hammerheads and Broadsides myself - Broadsides especially. However, they work really well in tandem, especially against mechanized forces. The Broadsides pop the transport, the Hammerhead drops a pie plate on the troops that pile out.

Veteran-Sergeant

Nothing beats Long Fangs. But my favorite is the vanilla Russ. I can't count the number of games that battle cannon has won for me.

r
    It takes a big hammer to drive a big nail.

Occuli Imperator

BA Vindicators, everyone love fast ordanance

Veteran-Sergeant

For my Chaos Space Marines is definitely the Defiler!! And if you ask for two choices, I says Defiler and Vindicator

Smile

To be original.hows about the good ole Whirlwind

Librarian

I love the standard predator with lascannon sponsons. Take them as BA, and negate the table with 4 high range, high powered shots.

Battle-Brother

I love the Exorcist. I present the following arguments.

Argument 1: It is a pipe organ on top of a tank.
    Argument 2: Random missiles!
    Argument 3: See Part 1.

Ork Battlewagon (off course )

Either with a Deathrolla and a Kanon loaded with Nobz or with Grabbin' Klaw loaded with Tankbustas (for some serious Tank hunting )

Tactic is full throttle heading for the enemy line blasting with as much as possible (the ork way )

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast