BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Librarian

Does anyone known when they are going to be ready to send out the pre-orders? I know I am getting a little concerned, not having heard about release schedules for the game/miniatures yet.

I refuse to face book, twitter, and any of those other websites where they own everything you post, and keep all your photos and sensitive info about you. Who knows what they do with it, and who they sell it to! If they have posted a release schedule or chatted on one of those sites can anyone let people like myself (non-twitterites) when they said things will start being sent out to those who pre-ordered?
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Chaplain

you following them on facebook??

Everything ships Monday

Librarian

I sent them an email yesterday, and got a reply tonight. I did not think they would reply so quickly. I do not follow face book, or twitter for personal reasons, so have never signed up for an account, not even a hotmail account.

But Hawk Wargames in their email told me they ship out on the 23rd of July. Thanks for the reply Ksoh75.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

Chaplain

Hawk Wargames are updating and adding things to their sight today. Downloads are taken offline currently and we have images for the rulebook and cards....with certain sneak peeks of rules.

Check it out!

Veteran-Sergeant

There's a whole load of free pdf's available- and I mean LOADS!
    Player aids, tokens, quick reference etc, all on there now.
    I've had contact saying my order has shipped!
    Stupidly excited.

Well done Hawk Wargames- came through with everything they said they would and more!
    Wonder when we'll see some official unveiling on here for them? Alert the masses that there's another awesome model range released.

Chaplain

My friend told me about this a couple weeks ago and yesterday brought the rulebook over, i'd only read the opening fluff but its got me interested. so far its only three of us and the other friend (the one without the rulebook) seems to be set on PHR while i am leaning towards the Shaltari (i like the protoss/eldar feel they have going) hopefully we can find a fourth player to take up the last faction if my rulebook friend chooses either UCM or Scourge.
    Step forth and be recognized.
    No mercy. No pity. No hope.

This is a good time to start looking at getting in Madman. The resin casting quality had a hiccup when the game was first released and has since improved dramatically with the purchase of more dedicated machinery.

That said I am slowly building up a Shaltari strike-force at the same time a few of my friends (along with my wife) are building forces of their own. We had one person for each of the four races and every one of us began with a small starter, but we are now moving up to 1000 points. Do you have any idea what kind of list you plan on building? Also a small note on Shaltari vs PHR is to be careful around the Phobos walkers. Our main battle tanks should be more weary of anti-aircraft weaponry of a decent strength, generally speaking, than they are of enemy anti-tank. Their tracking abilities negate the penalty to hit us if we move fast, they get multiple shots, and their weapon strength matches our low armor. Anti-tank weapons tend to only get a single shot, their high strength is statistically negated by the increased to hit roll and far beyond what is necessary to hurt us, and we also have passive saves from our shields that we can use against them.

Also there is presently a dedicated forum to this game if you have not seen a link. PM me if you want me to give it to you.
    Last edited by Nightwolf; 08-30-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123