BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    all 5 of the DA players left just died a little inside
    Died a little... Do you remember what happened to the sisters of battle.

The unforgiven are about to become so lame. We better get a codex equal to the freaking wolves...

I have a secret.......... THAT I CAN'T TELL YOU!
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Battle-Brother

Please not Dark Angels inside SM and not WD codex please...

I prefer to wait 1 year more and get real codex...

Iron Father

What mostly interests me about new codex releases is the new models to accompany them. I am a bit worried if the DA only get a WD codex the they will get the same treatment as sisters and get sweet F A in the model range.

I know the rumours about the next starter set, but until I see it I expect the contents will be generic marines painted as DA.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    What mostly interests me about new codex releases is the new models to accompany them. I am a bit worried if the DA only get a WD codex the they will get the same treatment as sisters and get sweet F A in the model range.

I know the rumours about the next starter set, but until I see it I expect the contents will be generic marines painted as DA.
    They'll probably get a new upgrade box that costs twice as much for half the amount of product! #yay!!!!

Veteran-Sergeant

i want something new. im really hoping the dark angels dont get the shaft with a wd codex or a copied tactic from other chapters.

things i want to be a bigger part;
    deathwing
    ravenwing
    librarians
    chaplains

now most of you might be like "deathwing and ravenwing are already big parts..." not really... 2-3 units... a special bike/speeder and a termie commander.

chaplains and librarians are the most important for me (although i could live with one)

chplains need to awesome for the DA... all those secrets...

I could see Chaplains getting the necron royal court/wolf guard/seer council treatment, fieldable as a unit or attached to squads.

Anything less and the Blood Angels will have already covered it.

Still stand by my original thought that this is about the starter set and not a new dex this year. Otherwise chaos won't make it into the schedule

Ever thought that both romours might be true? What if the DA became the posterboys for the CSM? With the new fluff and background about the SM and the Empire, why couldn't they fall even further?

I'm looking forward to seeing the books and the new core game then, and only then will we know...

Oy vey... I play Chaos and my son plays Dark Angels. Add in the new BRB and it's gonna be an expensive few months for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123