BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Chapter-Master

yeah I will have to pick some up, always happy to read some more female lead characters.
    Last edited by Kirsten; 12-20-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    yeah I will have to pick some up, always happy to read some more female lead characters. also your inbox is full :P
    Fixed.

There is almost a full female cast in these books except for the odd crazy priest.........Ok make that lots of crazy priests & Vampire hunters who are to stupid to let Ulrika do there job well they sit back and chill (instead they seem to love getting killed)
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Well she is a very young vampire, don't know when their magic abilities start to manifest.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well she is a very young vampire, don't know when their magic abilities start to manifest.
    Shape-shifting\Lower tier powers can generally be learned soon after turning at least it would seem so since the Young Von Carstiens seem to not have a problem in the other novels. Personally i think she just hasen't had the drive to take the time to LEARN any of the powers.......at least she figured out ghouls will ignore her time to time -_-
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234