BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Fly Lord

Default Bigred's 300pt Axis - Almost Done...

Just the one last squad of Heavy Lasers...

Then this puppy is ready for Wargamescon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0680.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	2118   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0681.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	168.2 KB 
ID:	2119   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0682.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	2120   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0683.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	207.0 KB 
ID:	2121  
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Nice stuff Red, would you recommend this game?
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Love your army Red, one suggestion I see you have some Heavy Recon Grenadiers (I assume your running a Bluetkruez Platoon) is their any way of reorganizing the list to have Heavy Flak Grenadiers instead? In my opinion they are slightly better then recon. You sacrifice 1 die per model on shooting infantry, but you get to choose if you want to shoot them as blast or regular and you can damage Tank 3 effectively and they are 4 points cheaper.

As far as painting goes though, you beat me by a long shot bro. I am way behind I got my monkeys and my zombies done and that's been about it sadly :-P
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

Fly Lord

TDA, I strongly recommend this game. The ruleset is really strong and its very very affordable.

Denied. Bdub and I had a starterbox to divide between us. I got Lara and the Heavy Lasers. He got the Hans and the Heavy Flak.

The Heavy Flak are next on my shopping list (after I paint up my brand Spanking New SturmKonig!)

PS, also I want rules for this (see attachment)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0684.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	2125  

You could easily house rule it up IMO. I mean its almost just a smaller version of the Strum. Very sexy btw!

Yeah I had purchased a set of flax of Hord o bitz and also a strumpioneer squad then I traded some on a storm talon I got from prize support for the other half of a another core set so now I have 2 flaK and pioneers
    Last edited by Denied; 06-12-2012 at 09:25 PM.
    Ahhh- I might be having a heart attack!! I am over weight, over fifty and I am speedballing tranq darts and pure adrenaline!!

Fly Lord

I wont rest till I get Mack (DUST designer) to write weapon stats for it on a cocktail napkin at WarGamesCon and take a picture for posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    TDA, I strongly recommend this game. The ruleset is really strong and its very very affordable.
    Ah, cool, I'll have a look into it.
    Thanks Mr Red.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

it does look like a great game, really digging the models, will have to pick up a boxed set when I am working again. Liking the look of your axis
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.