BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 105
  1. #1

    Default News form Bitspudlo.com

    (I hope that's the good place I should post this information - if not, I would like to please moderator or admin to move this thread were it belongs )


    Hello!
    My name is Marek and I'm new member of Bitspudlo.com team.
    I would like to use this thread to introduce you to ours new bits and models that you can use in your conversions

    At this moment we are working on our bigest (and longest) project so far. Here is just a little sneak peak of it:



    and below is a WIP of our new weapon turret:


    (we don't know a name of this doom device yet )

    If you have some thoughts or questions about our range of minatures, feel free to ask.

  2. #2

    Default

    I bought a set of the dreadnaught autocannon arms that are disguised as a gun turrent, I have to say, it was the shodiest cast I've ever seen, made finecast look pristine, bubbles everywhere, bent all out of shape, whole details missing and nothing like the picture on the site, when I emailed you to complain, i was ignored, twice.

    I've always recommended that people stay away from you and would be remiss not tosay that in this thread too.

  3. #3

    Default

    protip: if trying to sell models dont include picture of warped cast (the turrets base is curved)
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainparty View Post
    I bought a set of the dreadnaught autocannon arms that are disguised as a gun turrent, I have to say, it was the shodiest cast I've ever seen, made finecast look pristine, bubbles everywhere, bent all out of shape, whole details missing and nothing like the picture on the site, when I emailed you to complain, i was ignored, twice.

    I've always recommended that people stay away from you and would be remiss not tosay that in this thread too.
    We are very sorry for this situation. Recently we had changes in our personel and it may be the reason for lack of communication and quick response. We are trying to deal with such a problems as soon as possible and i think your email have been overlooked.

    If you could send us your adress or order number we could send you compensation for this misunderstanting.

  5. #5

    Default

    Today I have for you another scheme from our project in development.
    Any suggestion what it can be?


  6. #6
    Chapter-Master
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Norfolk (God's County)
    Posts
    4,522

    Default

    Are you trying to copy the US Colonial Marine APC from Aliens?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_molo View Post
    We are very sorry for this situation. Recently we had changes in our personel and it may be the reason for lack of communication and quick response. We are trying to deal with such a problems as soon as possible and i think your email have been overlooked.

    If you could send us your adress or order number we could send you compensation for this misunderstanting.
    this was about a year ago, not recent at all. I've gotten over it, I threw the bits away, they were useless to me. Where would you like me to email??

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denzark View Post
    Are you trying to copy the US Colonial Marine APCs from Aliens?
    I didn't have this association - but in final version it may look like a APCs "younger brother"

    Today I have for you this two pictures:


    as you can see our concepts are changing into something real.

    and below there is another pic of our missile luncher - it will be available soon in our webstore.



    What do you think the missile lucher should be called?

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainparty View Post
    this was about a year ago, not recent at all. I've gotten over it, I threw the bits away, they were useless to me.
    If it was so long ago i think we can have fresh start now. Our stuff had changed and we are "back on tracks" again

  9. #9

    Default

    Looks like a revolver chamber.

    "Colt" pattern launcher.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Looks like a revolver chamber.

    "Colt" pattern launcher.
    nice one :]

    Today I have an announcement that our engineers and scientists are working day and night to create vehicle that will deliver your troops to the front lines!




 

 
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •