BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cpt_molo View Post
    Why would they?
    Indeed. Though you have clear influences, you have the good sense to not use trademarks and that!

p.s. how about some baroque, non-steampunk stuff? Imagine modern stuff, with a Victorian styling. Or for the children of the emperor, perhaps some Art Deco Dakka?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Mr Mystery: nice ideas, we will thing about it in future

meanhwile... Wolverine Infantry Fighting Vehicle storms in!

Kit includes one complete Wolverine IFV, armed with support weapon Bison APC version. Wolverine can be equiped with any of our platform mounted weapon systems.

you can find it here --> [url]http://bitspudlo.com/products/wolverine-infantry-fighting-vehicle-1[/url]
    Last edited by cpt_molo; 10-16-2012 at 03:11 AM. Reason: typo error

I'll have to look at your other stuff. I only wish vehicles hadn't been hit so hard this Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitsidhe View Post
    I'll have to look at your other stuff. I only wish vehicles hadn't been hit so hard this Edition.
    I think it is still worth using a specialy with a model so awesome like that

Shas'o

You know what? I bet you guys could make some pretty sweet grav tanks, and to go with those some sweet alien turrets. I've always wanted a railgun with 3 points instead of 2.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

With 6th gen the way it is, the best bet would be to bring out some fliers as it looks like every new codex is going to be getting an air force.

But saying that, new air units will probably be a default choice for new GW plastics, so there might not be a void to fill as much as presenting an alternative model to use.

If you guys are wanting to maximize sales/profits, it might be more effective to op to design accessories instead of entirely new designs.

No matter what new bodies GW pump out, new marines of all stripes are still going to need the basics, like special weapons, heavy weapons, close combat weapons and the like, and it is these little things that most players would typically be wanting more of than what GW kits normally supply, and far more players would be happy and even pleased to use non-standard parts to jazz up their armies rather than field loads of custom build tanks or fliers that might cause them problems wrt WYSIWYG.

What I would like to see are some flyers that will be good for proxy and/or conversion for my CSM forces.

New project we are working on...

Hello again!

We have a new contest for You!
    We want you to show us your best conversions of minis with our bits and models!

Rules are simple:

Send us photos (max 4 per participant) of your minis with our bits (or our whole models) to [email][email protected][/email] . We are waiting for your works until 08.12.2012 - after that weekend we will anounce the winner!

Who wins?

This is "facebook contest" - after you sent us your pictures we will post them on our facebook profile. And You, and all of our supporters will determine the winner - the model with the most "comments" - will be the one! Here is our profile: [url]http://www.facebook.com/bitspudlo[/url]

Prize:

Prize will be a surprise! Send to the winner on the adress he will share with us after the contest.

So... what are you waiting for?
    Last edited by cpt_molo; 10-30-2012 at 04:38 AM. Reason: small change of contest rules

Some WIPs.
    enjoy!

tracks:

side cannons:

What do you think about them?

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast