BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Today's news!
    Our Bison APC (and it's other versions) will get a nice new anty-gravity propulsion system!

Do you like it?

Librarian

personally, i like the tracked one but i dislike the hover tank style. it just looks to bulky and clunky to be a skimmer style vehicle in my mind. i do like the concept though.
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Chapter-Master

very interesting idea, does it have some sort of flying stem to keep it off the ground?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I'm sorry to disagree with the general trend, but I really love grav-transport, I think it could be a fine transport for my Lord Inquisitor and his retinue.

Long time no see.

first I have a little announcement:
    On the break of the 2012 and 2013 Bitsbox factory has been sold to the new owners (along with mark, ebay store etc.) and we had a short period of total chaos!

But WE ARE BACK now! With tons of new ideas!

today I have for You our new vehicle add-on, 'Storm' Support Gun:

Today (in Poland it's still the same day ) I have another new model for you!

Our new Anti-Tank Heavy Cannon Turret:

I like the AG units, just not the Bison - but then again, I play Tau. ::grin:: could be a salvaged Gue'vasa (human helper) unit. Now, the turret stuff...

And today more Turrets from Bitspudlo.com !

Gatling Cannon "Mefisto" Turret

Twin Laser Cannon Turret:

Heavy Laser Cannon Turret:

of course all available NOW in our web store: [url]http://bitspudlo.com/t/category/216-bitsbox-dot-eu[/url]

I like the stuff but darn it, make something I need. Perhaps some Ravager Blades.... or custom Death Sirens.... or you get the idea. Those things are cool and all but give a CSM player some love too.

::grin:: Nah, don't give the CSM player love... give him hate, frustration, or maybe pity... it'll make him a more fluffy player! ::ducks and covers::

Just messing with ya, Cait. I'm with you, actually; this stuff is all good for Orks, SM, or IG, but damn, put any of it on a Tau hull, and it's a total mismatch. OTOH, like I said, it's just off enough from standard Imperial issue that it works for Gue'vasa.

::sigh:: Now if only I could find a supplier of Tau signature bits...

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast