BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Wound causing LD tests

The Tyranid physic ability causes wounds equal to the amount you fail a Leadership test by. Fearless units are assumed to pass all Ld tests.does this negate this ability?. If not is there anywhere that states such? Thanks

Chaplain

Fearless only allows you to automatically pass Morale and Pinning tests, not leadership tests. This is list on page 75.

The specific rule was apparently in the Dark Angels codex where it may or may not state that Deathwing auto passes all Ld tests. Thre was no copy f his rule book available so I took him for his world although it made no since to me.

Deathwing are Fearless, which as Nachodragon pointed out, does not mean they pass all leadership tests, only morale and pinning.

That's about what I though..thanks a lot

Chapter-Master

If someone makes a dubious sounding claim about a rule that's contradictory to what you think you know, they'd better have a rulebook to back them up.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.