BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default My dilemma - Librarians and Storm Wardens

Hello everyone,

Advice time please!
    I have yet to paint a Librarian for my [URL="http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Storm_Wardens"]Storm Wardens[/URL] and I came to start one last night and had a fit of rage.

I don't want to paint him the standard codex blue, Storm Wardens are already blue!
    In my opinion, the reason the Librarians are blue is to make them stand out a bit, how then does he stand out when everyone else is the same colour?!?

So I'm trying to think of an alternate colour for them, all the other colour changes in the army are the same.
    White Apothecaries, Red Techmarines, Black Chaplains, etc.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Battle-Brother

You could invert the coulour scheme, or paint him a darker blue

Could work... Any more suggestions? I've got all day (literally)

Occuli Imperator

Purple, you should paint him purple

Ooooh, that could work!

Everyone knows that I'm gay for purple. xD

I'd keep it blue but go for more contrast colours to make it stand out. Trimmed armour plates as well as shoulder pads, more highlighting etc.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

So like bright red cloth or something?

Occuli Imperator

How about a nice baby blue?

I quite like the contrast between blue and white but red would probably work too, ifthat is your armies other main colour.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    How about a nice baby blue?
    Cloth or Armour? xD

@eldargal, the secondary colour is silver, the tertiary colour is purple.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast