BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Not to mention it may be more difficult for GK to get the powers they like up. If the WFB precedent follows there may be more than just passing a leadership test, they may need to use a limited number of power dice and there may even be dispelling or miscasts.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Kawauso View Post
    If this rule is true, and applies to jump infantry, then any 'rules lawyering' in this regard will be easy to shut down.

"Moves as/like jump infantry" does not make you jump infantry. You just move like them. No bonus.
    Well, I know that, but there are still people arguing about rules that came out when the edition was released however many years ago. I expect vague phrasing to be almost as prevalent as imagery of space marines stomping everything with a face going HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

So, yea.

Brother-Sergeant

I think the boost and 'must-have' status for Jump Infantry will largely depend upon the army, and the unit itself. I can't see the I10 impact hits doing much for Swooping Hawks for instance, and Stormboyz currently need a lot more than a handful of I10 attacks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456