BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Happy Birthday Witt

I had the same thing happen to me from the Warstore. I ordered on the 10th, on the 11th I received confirmation that they were filling my order and all items would be filled. Wednesday I received confirmation it shipped along with a UPS tracking number. I Check Thursday and according to UPS it still hasn't been picked up. I check Friday and it still hasn't been picked up.

At least I wasn't in a rush to receive anything from the order.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

I waited for 8 months for a pyre troll once, and 4 months for a swamp troll (from maelstrom, but it was their suppliers fault)

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbreaker View Post
    I waited for 8 months for a pyre troll once, and 4 months for a swamp troll (from maelstrom, but it was their suppliers fault)
    Bloody hell, I would have been beating down their doors if I had to wait for anything that long.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

well the biggest for me personaly was back in the days of WFB chaos invasion . I wanted to get those awesome ratogers . GW sent me the wrong ones. So you know call/mails sent . longer wait time because GW doesnt work as fast when your not from the EU .and after over a month GW again sent me the wrong ones . then I waited for 2 months . they sent me the wrong ones and informed me that the ones I wanted are out of stock .funny thing is that with those last ogers , they also sent me 2 sisters of battles immolator turrets , which I never ordered 0_o .

Bloody hell, I would have been beating down their doors if I had to wait for anything that long
    yes but being from UK , you dont need a visa to actualy be able to enter the USA like some of us do . small , but important difference.
    I understand that they are focusing on their US market and that they have problems with manufacturing [demand is high for their products] , but they could at least tell us. You know people we cant supply you . But the real actual problem is that because how the contracts for delivery is worded shops cant just go buy stuff online and then start selling it at home . The financial penality for doing that is high as hell[well for a shop at least].
    Last edited by the jeske; 06-16-2012 at 05:08 PM.

First-Captain

Happy B-day buddy

hey bud, it could be worse. you could have a 120 dollar battery not arrive until a week after it's due and two days before a big race.

Happy Birthday for yesterday Witt.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Sergeant

Happy late birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by wittdooley View Post
    perhaps, while you're at it, detail any shipping disapointments you've had in your gaming past.

Think [URL="http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/684599/seeking-help-from-the-bgg-community-to-redress-a-b"]this[/URL] guy has a worse tale........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12