BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Teaser 2

Brother-Sergeant

Default Teaser 2

Teaser no 2 for 6th edition is up on the GW site. Now with psykers

Brother-Captain

I really hope 6th doesn't place too big an emphasis on psykers.

Otherwise non-psychic armies are going to feel the hurt. =/
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

they need to do something with psyker. I haven't played with a psyker in any of my armies (Blood Angels, Orks) since 2nd Edition. From 3rd Ed on they have felt more like an afterthought.

-Jefferson

Librarian

I like it, hehe!

Seems this will be PsykerSPAM edition...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Chapter-Master

OK...well we'll see in a few days

Personally I think its going to be hard to boost pyskers fairly. If they do 2/3 of my army will be screwed (DE and Tau) and the other third will be massivly reliant on a new mechanism i might not like.

It all smacks of someone playing too many Storm of Magic games and deciding to put it into 40k
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Link [URL="http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=2700146"]here[/URL].

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    OK...well we'll see in a few days

Personally I think its going to be hard to boost pyskers fairly. If they do 2/3 of my army will be screwed (DE and Tau) and the other third will be massivly reliant on a new mechanism i might not like.

It all smacks of someone playing too many Storm of Magic games and deciding to put it into 40k
    I'm fairly certain they won't just forget that some races can't use pyskers, that would seem like a massive balance issue too obvious to miss. What will happen is they will get some kind of anti-psyker stuff, like Dwarfs get anti-magic.
    Last edited by Wildeybeast; 06-18-2012 at 10:35 AM.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Nice trailer, short, to the point and vaguely arousing.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with non-psyker armies, Dwarfs at least had some rules for magic resistance, Dark Eldar don't. Assuming they make an effort to compensate non-psyker races we couild be looking at some hefy errata.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Right. As a DE player the teaser doesn't thrill me. GWs mind tricks are not working on this one. These are not the rules I was looking for...
    Gamer • Painter • Designer • Englishman
    http://levitas-master-artificer.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Nice trailer, short, to the point and vaguely arousing.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with non-psyker armies, Dwarfs at least had some rules for magic resistance, Dark Eldar don't. Assuming they make an effort to compensate non-psyker races we couild be looking at some hefy errata.
    I'm hoping for a Ravening Hordes style WD booklet if there are radical changes.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Librarian

Seems Speesh Mehreens will again have all the odds by their side... librarians, wolf priestes...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast