BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Scout

Default BoLSCon missions/scenarios

I thought I somewhere saw online the scenarios/missions that were used for the 40K tournament this year, but now can't seem to find them anywhere. Am I on crack? If not, where are they?

Thanks

I was also wondering where I can pickup the missions I cant seem to find them

we are revamping the website.

no ETA right now.

Sorry guys.

Fly Lord

An all new website for BoLScon is coming as Darkwynn said along with the formal date announcements, a nice downloads section, and everything else.

It is coming very soon.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

I look forward to seeing the BOLScon scenarios. I am in the process of organizing a tournament practice league and would like to include as many tournament scenarios as possible.

Scout

Any news on when we will be able to get a copy of last years scenarios? Me and a few buds are starting to think about builing some army lists and buying models and we want to know what to expect.

Scout

Is this considered thread necromancy?

List deadlines are due on July 1st. I'm just wondering if we will see primer scenario's or anything before that happens?

Quote Originally Posted by Warmaster View Post
    Is this considered thread necromancy?

List deadlines are due on July 1st. I'm just wondering if we will see primer scenario's or anything before that happens?
    I am working on scenarios now as we speak. I have 20 of them to create so the process does take awhile.

Battle-Brother

Does the list deadline apply to narrative track games as well? I haven't heard yet whether or not the IA8 Elysian list will be accepted.

Thanx!

Ok are we going to get the missions before the tourney or once we get there? 15th is right around the corner so we kinda need to know!

Raven Guard 85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast