BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Despair not, Dark Eldar players

Quote Originally Posted by Stickmonkey View Post
    A little birdy told me...

There are a few DE characters on their way soon. Like oct/nov timeframe.
    Also the Voidraven is still expected in the next few months.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Yay!

Hmmm....I've got my own Sliscus so a Lady Malys, a Baron and Vect please!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

I have my own Anrakyr, doesn't mean that I'm not buying him. Such a gorgeous model.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Sergeant

Awesome! This makes me happy.

Brother-Sergeant

I've already made my own version of Duke Sliscus and Lady Malys (and I feel most DE players probably have created there own SP characters by now) but I still very interested in seeing what they'd turn out to look like. Especially Vect as I haven't made a model for him yet.

Finally the Beastmaster unit is available in finecast lets hope its not 'Direct Only'

I want to see how they do Malys. Lelith was great, Isabella von Carstein was magnficient an the Coven Throne Lahmians were pretty damned good also. GW are sculpting females very well lately.

They should do an Inquisitor Valeria while they're at it.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

They really, really should. Inquisitor Valeria is great.
    Valkia would also not go amiss.

I haven't got any Deldar, may just buy the characters for painting projects.

Valkia=October. My one problem with Valeria is that I'd like to have a little themed Ordo Hereticus display army based around her but, but the GK book doesn't let you make sone convincingly.

Chapter-Master

Good thing is with allies that an Inquisitor army is actually possible now. UNtil now If you wanted be from an Ordos you either had to have an inquisitor leading loads of GK. Or a inquisotr with lots of henchmen...with GK heavies

Now you could use an Inquistor, 1 unit of GK, a unit of Henchmen and a guard army....If the Valeria model is good...i might have to do something like that...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Valkia=October. My one problem with Valeria is that I'd like to have a little themed Ordo Hereticus display army based around her but, but the GK book doesn't let you make sone convincingly.
    Take her and Coteaz then take Henchmen.

EDIT: Dr Love beat me to it, good idea by the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast