BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default New Fantasy stuff out when?

So i'm Assuming since 6th edition 40k just came out GW will be pushing 40k for the next month, but any one have any ideas on which fantasy race will come up next for some attention? and possibly when? i myself heard that chaos or dark elves were suppose to be up next. cool as 40 k is i'm a fantasy guy so i'm kinda left twiddling my thumbs till they come back round.

Brother-Captain

According to various rumours on the net the next fantasy releases will be for Warriors of Chaos along with their new army book, and those are meant to come in October. Dark Elves are rumoured for some time in 2013.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Hang on a minute! The Fantasy players are complaining that they don't get attention? That's really rich, this year was supposed to be the year of 40k, and so far it has actually had more Fantasy releases.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

WoC in August or October. Slim chance of High Elves in November IF WoC are in August.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

That'd be cool, seeing as I have a budding Tzeentch army.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Veteran-Sergeant

thanks for the replies, and i'm not complaining about no attention, i'm just wondering whn i can reasonably look forward to the next fantasy release, since i don't play 40k. and i'm quite a fantasy fanboy. i was gonna start collecting dark elves when they came out in fine cast, but the hideous prices scared me out of doing so.

Veteran-Sergeant

Also TDA, is your quote there from a certain dragon? the optimus prime of skyrim?

Yep, I have a friend (in Australia, poor sod) who was starting a Dark Eldar army and I told him to just wait for the DE plastics rumoured to be coming later next year rather than pay those prices.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

ooh Austrailia.... i've seen their prices. it makes me cringe. the vampire blood knights are stupidly expensive, well everything is stupidly expensive over there but those damned blood knights.... reaping a bloody toll on the battle field and in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Hang on a minute! The Fantasy players are complaining that they don't get attention? That's really rich, this year was supposed to be the year of 40k, and so far it has actually had more Fantasy releases.
    Hardly Fantasy users complaining, it was one user asking a question, in the fantasy sub forum.

Also, no where was this year called "the year of 40K", people just assumed it would be.

So wrong on two counts there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast