BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A new beginning

Battle-Brother

Default A new beginning

Rember when I said that I add a whimsical zombie per unit? Well I added a whole squad this time.I call it "the Evolution of Zombies after Darwin's evolution of man picture. I hope you like it. I think I have talked...typed enough for today so I will get off now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zu3ZombieEvo.JPG 
Views:	37 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	2174   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zu3ZombieEvo2.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	2175   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zu3ZombieEvo3.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	2176   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zu3ZombieEvo4.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	2177  

I'm really glad you've made your way back into the hobby you love; it makes me sad when folks feel the need to back away from something they once enjoyed for whatever reason, so it's great that you've reconnected with it.... and the new force is looking really good

The Eldar army is still being added to. It's become a tank heavy apoc army over the past year... I'm hoping to get an article with photos up soon to show the work everyone has been putting into it in the next couple of weeks. Can't express how much of a joy it's been to work on and play with it. Thank you for connecting me to the hobby and the community in a way I never thought possible.

Battle-Brother

Default A new beginning

I can't wait to see your army! It's been a long road back to the hobby but I have to say you were instrumental to showing me the way back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12