BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Midnight Searforge

Painted to match the rest of my mercs. I realized after I'd put everything away I'd forgotten to get durgen's picture. Still haven't sprung for the high shields but I got a Birthday coming up.

The Forge Guard group shot didn't end up so great but fortunately the one of the leader looks good.

And here's Thor with his bodyguard.

Another Commission Agent? Welcome, friend.

I'll post about your pictures when I can see them (blocked by work...).

Grand Provost Marshal

Intriguing. I really like that color, even though it's not the first one I'd go for. Nice.

Banned

Those are awesome! I especially like Thor and how you've done the chipped paint. That's hard to do well. Good work.

I really love these. Outstanding work!

you gotta tell me how you painted these guys and what colors you used. this scheme rocks! love the cool black highlights.

-ApocalypseRAT

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypseRAT View Post
    you gotta tell me how you painted these guys and what colors you used. this scheme rocks! love the cool black highlights.

-ApocalypseRAT
    Its black gradually highlighted up to shadow gray, then with a few highlights picked out more by adding spacewolves gray to the shadow gray. The reds start with a base coat of dark flesh which is highlighted up to pure blood red, then picked out carefully with blood red mixed with some elf flesh.

Veteran-Sergeant

Great looking dwarves. I'm going to agree with Skeletay here, and say that Thor is my favorite of the bunch. Also the Bokurs are excellent, and the work on the flame from Thor's flamethrower stands out nicely and has great layering.

Battle-Brother

Beautiful. Not a scheme that you usually see on the Dwarves, but it's superb. It makes the Forge Guard in particular look very sinister.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast