BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    I'm glad I made the efforrs to get WI FI in the middle of nowhere yesterday and get my copy sorted. I thouhgt it was odd the nice and counters weren't up for pre-order and WD said 'coming soon' for the tape measure. Bit lame that they haven't managed to get these things properly made/distributed/whatever in time for release. I know they're not essential things, but that is bit worrying for GW.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that they're going to spread the goodies out over 2 weeks or a month so we all have time for our wallets to recover and buy ALL of it instead of having to choose one or two of the cool items along with the rulebook this week.

They managed to get the red dice in stock for the Gamer's Edition set so I don't think they're really having issues, they just want the hype(and sales) to last a little longer.

My 2 pennies

Chaplain

Yeah I'm glad I ordered my gamers copy on the Saturday now instead of putting it off to have a think.

Hopefully the other dice should be available soon, my store said a couple of weeks probably.

Librarian

I phoned GW today to ask about my order when "this product is no longer available" appeared when i checked it online and i asked about the tape measure and dice and was told they go on order Sat 30th June.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Battle-Brother

They even removed all traces on the main page and on the blog.
    Not a single Picture of the Gamers or Collecters Edition.
    And in the US Store they only have the games edition.

Was it even there?
    Another Conspiracy?
    Just sayin...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Furious View Post
    I have a sneaking suspicion that they're going to spread the goodies out over 2 weeks or a month so we all have time for our wallets to recover and buy ALL of it instead of having to choose one or two of the cool items along with the rulebook this week.

They managed to get the red dice in stock for the Gamer's Edition set so I don't think they're really having issues, they just want the hype(and sales) to last a little longer.

My 2 pennies
    probably, but they have been doing two release slots in month for a while now and they have just stuck dates on them, why all the mystery over this? We know they are coming, WD said so, why not just tell us when?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Veteran-Sergeant

Well if its anything like when space Hulk" sold out" then there will be some left at Warhammer World in the UK.

Sucks if you're not local, but I will see on Saturday when I pop down.
    http://blood-claw.blogspot.com

Chapter-Master

I just got my email.
    The collector's edition is on its way... but White Dwarf 390 was sold out!
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12