BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Um... Games Workshop Shrewsbury?

The manager is doing an army, his friend is doing one, and that friend was inspired by somewhere else.
    I don't do web searches.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Occuli Imperator

I do, I use it in lieu of knowing things/meeting people
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Ah, I'm a very social person.

Occuli Imperator

I've noticed
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

That's because you stalk me Wolf.

Chapter-Master

I wonder what the percentage of posts by TDA and Wolfshade are simple 1-liners that have barely any consideration to the topic at hand?

You two really need to go find a 40k chat room where you can trade good natured jabs at each other.

Just sayin'

Cheers mate!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    I wonder what the percentage of posts by TDA and Wolfshade are simple 1-liners that have barely any consideration to the topic at hand?

You two really need to go find a 40k chat room where you can trade good natured jabs at each other.

Just sayin'
    The trouble is that they start on topic and as natural with any conversation move on from the original gambit, now whether that is off topic or that the topic has changed as the posts continue is where the question lies

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011