BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

i beleive chaplain maces are counted as power axes.

Veteran-Sergeant

Could you please answer these before going to bed, or getting banned for posting copyrighted material :-/

Does morale play a larger role in 6th ed? Is it still 25% shooting casualties? No Regrouping if below 50%? Rumours said you can always regroup if sergeant type model is still alive?

Are there any good mysterious terrain results? Care to list some interesting or funny ones?

Does the Heavy rule affect deepstrike in any way? Basically will a Monolith crash and burn on a 1 if I hit an enemy unit or does it work like a droppod where you stop 1" from enemy or Mawlok where you can dmg something you land on and they have to move?

Any change to Vehicle Squadron rule?

Any change to Sniper weapons

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by dave663 View Post
    mate, could u just share with us? just make pics of all rules inside your super, ultra, precious book and post it. it would be fu***** awesome. post it please.
    Not to be a kill joy but:
    BoLS COMMENTING RULES
    1) Do not share, trade, link to, or distribute in any manner here, any copyright material, without the express written consent of the owner (especially GW stuff).
    Be careful.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Can i say WHAT!!!

Templars, a chapter of Xenophobic Witch and Xenos hunters are better friends with Eldar, a Xenos race made up entirely of pyskers than they are with Sisters, a army of pure humans who purge anything not human?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by dave663 View Post
    mate, could u just share with us? just make pics of all rules inside your super, ultra, precious book and post it. it would be fu***** awesome. post it please.
    One more hit....

Just...

One more.......

=)

Victory against people who think it is fun to post lies perhaps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Victory?
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Default Fast Vehicles

If rumors state vehicle movement and shooting is now standard across the board, what benefit is it to have fast vehicles? The vehicle mobility had always been a selling point for the BA.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Echo9x View Post
    If rumors state vehicle movement and shooting is now standard across the board, what benefit is it to have fast vehicles? The vehicle mobility had always been a selling point for the BA.
    And you knw the ACTUAL fast races of Eldar and Dark Eldar.

IF BA vehicles get fast rules, DE and Eldar should get SUPERFAST rules....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Echo9x View Post
    I'm not sure (I don't have the rules), but I think normal vehicles can only fire two weapons at BS, the rest must snapfire, if they move more than 6". Id guess that Fast Vehicles can fire more weapons at BS.

Anyone else thinkthe new wound allocation stuff might really help reduce the problem with certain GK units? I mean with models being removed in ordr of proximity to shooter you are going to need far fewer wounds to start reducing their effectiveness. Indeed just a couple of wounds will kill one instead of them having one woudn allocated to several models accross the squad.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast