BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by dubhgilla View Post
    Really? Your still going on about this? I know its boring in Birmingham, but really, this is to much. Irregardless of how dull you are, please stop.
    It's you're, too and it's by the way, and I was responding to buffo's comment from earlier "Today, 03:12 AM ". I believe that the last comment should have shown that I was dropping it.

In other news by Gamers' edition has shipped today
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

does intervening models cover still works as it was? HOPE NOPE

Occuli Imperator

I think they should, but I would imagine that it would be reduced to just a 5+ just like most other forms of cover, though my book hasn't arrived *yet*
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

u see, there are units, and those units have stats. and points cost. generally better stats are more expensive. one of the most importants stats is save. then why the hell ridiculusly cheap infantry cancels ap of my guns blazing at them? damn tervigoned gaunts, with FLN and all further units with 4+ cover. they are cheap. OK, but they are ****in free everything is 4+ covered, this way or another. yeah hive guards are toughness 6 and only 4+ save, autocannon rapes them. yeah right if u pass thru damn 4+ cover save. its one of the sadiest things in 5th. i hated it, so i look with smile into the future.

Occuli Imperator

On the other hand, flamers
    Also, with large blobs of enemies they can get in each other's way so block lines of assault.
    Don't forget though that you could get a cover save from their shooting, though 'nids don't tend to shoot much

Chaplain

Don't know about all of you who seem for the majority to love the new rules, i for one am not that happy with them from what i've read here so far.
    Firstly i play Sisters of Battle, that means now that if Template only do d3 hits, that makes SoB even more dissadvataged.
    Before i could with a Dominion squad use four flamers, who on average can get more than 4d3 random hits. Now im going to score less wounds than before.

Secondly, Excorsist Launchers. D6 Str 8 Ap1 hits. That means now that with the new rules, i still have to roll a 6 on armour my d6+str 8 hit, i can't score a Penetrating hit against any AV14, that means i cant roll on the damage chart at all, only remove hull points.
    Im sure the is going to be lots more im not going to be happy with SoB now. How more can GW stuff SoB over without providing any updates, codex or new units.

Seems Terminator armies are the way to go now.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Chapter-Master

Templates only do D3 hits in overwatch, not in regular shooting!

As for Av14, Sisters can take the most melta guns per army, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. An exorcist is still one of the best in a much smaller pool now of weapons that can really scare terminator armies
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

lol this guy is just re-using others rumors and doesnt have the book, so many things he has got wrong in the q&a parts

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

You mean the guy that has been the first person to post actual Pictures of the book?

yeah ok, tell you what you provide evidence that he doesn't have the book (ie: evidence that those pictures belong to someone else) and then we'll let you talk, otherwise sod off troll.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    You mean the guy that has been the first person to post actual Pictures of the book?

yeah ok, tell you what you provide evidence that he doesn't have the book (ie: evidence that those pictures belong to someone else) and then we'll let you talk, otherwise sod off troll.
    quickly knocked this together

[url]http://i45.tinypic.com/2a7agkz.jpg[/url]

dont see the so called stomp attack he mentioned on page three anywhere

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast