BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

You have just made me very happy indeed!!

How do mixed armour types in the same unit work, like wolf guard squads with terminator and power armour?
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

WOUND ALLOCATION

wound allocation is done closest to furthest. so you take 6 wounds on a tactical squad with a librarian attached.

the 6 models closest to the enemy unit that is shooting take 6 wounds than you roll for saves.

in CC its just closest to closest are hitting each other. so positioning is key.

any models equal distance away from the enemy are randomly rolled for to see who is hit

MIXED ARMOUR TYPES

as above, each model is wounded and you take saves based on what was hit. so 3 wolfgaurd terms and 2 normal wolfgaurd get 6 hits, working from the front each model takes a wound, then you go back to the front and the closest model to the enemy takes the last wound, you then roll your saves for each armour type.

JET PACKS
    will look this up tonight

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    irregardless isn't a word
    It is, and dictionaries list it, although it is listed as "non-standard" or "irregular" coming into use only recently (last 80 years).

THanks for the quick listing of these rules. It sounds like it can be something worth while. I've never bothered to learn 5th edition really well because of how different it was from 3rd/4th.

Can you take named characters as allies? Like can i take Crowe and 2 purifier squads, as an hq and 2 troops. Also, do the allie slots count against your own foc?

Are kill points gone altogether besides first blood?

Oh! Oh! Has their been any changes to assaulting vheclies and Transports with units inside of them?
    =D

Can I consolidate into the unit inside the transport after destroying it in H2H like in the Pancake edition?
    Warhammer 40k = Emperor's Children(CSM) and Orks.
    Brush Fire: Historia Rodentia= Aquitar, Vandalands, and Ribenguo.

I have a question, on the terrain you can purchase. Can ANYONE buy them or are certin things regulated to Imperial only armies?

Eldar Bastions? Tryanid Fortress of Redemption?

How does the new wound allocation work?

- Ranged weapon type: Assault. Any words of how they work, or do they give extra Attacks in assault for example?

- Force weapon: AP3 or AP2?

- What are the rules for monstrous creatures? (i mean, different from 5th)

- Assault after deepstriking?

- What is the alliance relationship between Grey Knights and Imperial Guard?

Thanks for your time answering

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast