BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

yay blast templates always full strength my iron warriors like this.

What constitutes a "flying" monstrous creature? Is it a monstrous creature that moves like jump Infantry? I am curious to know if the dreadknight can make these vector movements.

Awesome, thx Krittoris. You da man! guess i'll have to figure some kinda ally business out if i want a SR.

Here's one. If I buy a transport vehicle (not dedicated transport), can allies start the game embarked?

ie: If I buy a landraider, can I load it up with guardsmen? If I buy a StormRaven, can it carry a vanilla Ironclad dread?

Librarian

Regarding different Force Weapons:

Are the different variations of force weapons strictly GK or do they carry over to other models. I have a DA termie libby with a converted SW axe, cuz the force staff it comes with is rubbish. Would he therefore be bound by the rule or not?

Chaplain

@Lerra: No rapid fire weapons fire at their normal distances. Tau pulse rifles fire at 30" but can now double tap at 15". So they just got a bit better.

Brother-Sergeant

1) Does BS affect scatter on blast weapons (as in 5th edition)?

2) Are there any changes to pinning (modifiers based on casualties, etc)? Can units perform overwatch or snapfire while pinned?

3) Does ramming work the same as in 5th?

4) Do challenges have any effect on combat resolution other than just having the two characters fighting each other?

Can you confirm that Power Mauls (blunt weapon) is S+2, AP4? Is this in initiative?

There were also mentions elsewhere of a power spear. How does this work?

Are their states for other weapons then power swords, etc? Choppas? Whitchblades? Singing spears? 'Uge Choppas? Chain Swords?

Could you indicate some of the common USRs? Ir has been said that Rage is now +2 attacks, no impairment as to how they move, etc... And there are many other USRs that exist in this book that don't appear in the 5th ed book. could you give us a sampling?

Vehicles and shooting Ordinance weapons.
    Do Ordinance weapons still preclude you from firing anything else on the vehicle? Does Ordinance still roll 2D6 and take the highest for armour penetration?

There is a rumor that Power weapons give a 5+ save, can you confirm or dispel this rumor?

There are some new vehicle classifications like "heavy" and "Chariot." can you give us an overview of these things?

Thanks for the information thus far.

Default Assaulting out of Vehicles

Are units allowed to assault from closed top vehicles that moved 6 or have the rules stayed the same?

Have reserve rules changed at all?

Are objectives still only scored at the end of the game, or do they accrue points for each turn you hold them?

What advantage do relentless guys with rapid fire weapons get?
    Last edited by spacecurves; 06-25-2012 at 11:33 PM.

Battle-Brother

Bit of a selfish question, but who can Sisters ally with? Not needing to buy so many models might convince some people to adopt a few of the ladies.

So Rapid Fire weapons cannot fire twice at max range if they remained stationary?

I would also like to know what relentless does.

Being selfish here, but new Gauss rules maybe?

Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast