BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Alright, I'll bite. How do they define "Relentless" USR? I just want to know if my Veteran Sergeant Haas upgrade is still viable!

Chapter-Master

my god, everyones only talking about the rules - id like to know about the fluff changes if any. What's changed in the backround?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

How does difficult and dangerous terrain work ?

Brother-Captain

What's the charge distance for Beasts/Calv? Just the normal 2d6"? Do they still move 6"?

Can Tau ally with Eldar?

Does the Rumored 'Rail' rule exist?

Any word on boneswords being given an ap value?

Quote Originally Posted by Sucal View Post
    Can Tau ally with Eldar?

Does the Rumored 'Rail' rule exist?
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?aId=22400024a[/url]

Hope that helps with your first question
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by lobster-overlord View Post
    It is, and dictionaries list it, although it is listed as "non-standard" or "irregular" coming into use only recently (last 80 years).
    Well lets see, you have:
    regard (which I think we are happy with)
    regardless or irregard (without regard to, the prefix of ir or suffix of less give it the negative form)
    irregardless (this must be the opposite of regardless or irregard so would mean regard, which we allready have)

It is an abomination and can lead to confusion, if you use irregardless and regardless interchangably you are flipping the sense of the clause each time and would end up conveying the opposite to which you are meaning
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irregardless"]Irregardless![/URL]
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Occuli Imperator

The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.

Much of the criticism comes from the double negative pairing of the prefix (ir-) and suffix (-less).
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast