BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

last pic i posted has all your ally needs

Confirmed Eldar and Tau are as well. Sweet!

Occuli Imperator

What is best?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Thanks for sharing, Krit.

I have a question.

How does Combat resolution work now? Is there any outnumbering effect? Most importantly, is fearless still the liability it was for combat res (No Retreat)?

Many thanks

Any more info on close combat weapons?

Chainsword AP? Chainaxe AP? Choppa AP? 'Uge Choppa AP? Frost Axe different from Frost Sword?

What happens to a model that is equipped with a Power Sword, but has been converted to be equipped with a Power Axe?

What about entries which just state "Power Weapon" and have no / multiple models? Player chooses?

USRs? Concussive? Shred? etc?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnaughtguy View Post
    Has the light of the Astronomican decayed any more since 5th Edition?
    ward's revamp of the fluf has the storm loard punt the emperor off the golden throne and recieve the blessings of the blood angels, the dark angles have shacked up with the sob and are "replentishing the leigon", the dark eldar are putting the moves on the hive mind, tau and ultra marines have started seeing each other on the side....
    What!?!?! So is the emperor dead and are 1000 souls no longer fed to him each day?
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

I only have one really need to know. I'd like to confirm how jumppack troops will work.
    My summary of rumors: move 12" in movement phase -> Shoot (rapidfire 24" = 1 shot, still no assault) -> assault 2d6" (no bonus assault move?) ->close combat : hammer of wrath impact hit, my mix and matching of power swords and power axes is going to leave me with some I1 +2s ap1 attacks. and my Chaplains now have crappy +2s ap4 weapons. (I don't understand why my chaplains would bring worse weapons.)

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Confirmed, Eldar and Dark Eldar brothers in arms. Terminus = wrong.
    Eldrad + Vect it is then

sorry guys, time to sleep.

TOMMORROW I WILL REVEAL, STORY LINE IN FULL, ALL USR'S AND HERES A HINT.

TAU AND CODEX: SPACE MARINES ARE BATTLE BROTHER ALLIES ON THE CHART I POSTED

also i will include pictures for all weapons and stats including force weapons, yes force weapons still instant death.

TYRANIDS THERES A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

all ur monstrous creatures like carnifex's ect are now OP and in ur faq expect them to have eternal warrior type rule

mate, could u just share with us? just make pics of all rules inside your super, ultra, precious book and post it. it would be fu***** awesome. post it please.

Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast