BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Veteran-Sergeant

Apart from Super Dungeon Explore I am otherwise a GW puritan. And Hre's why...

Hello Will,

I'm sorry, but we've made a mistake with your order for the Gamers' Edition of the Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook, and this means that we can't fulfil it. This is totally our fault. It is absolutely not what you'd expect from us - we pride ourselves on great service, and we've let you down.

We can't get you a Gamers' Edition unfortunately, but we've got a few things for you that we hope will make up for our error.

First of all, we're giving you a full refund for your original order of the Gamers' Edition. We've let you down, so of course this goes without saying. In addition to this, we're sending you:
    A free copy of the new Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook.
    A free set of the red Munitorum Dice that were only available in the Gamers' Edition
    AND we are sending you free Virtual Gift Vouchers for the value of your original order of the Gamers' Edition - £75 and your Virtual Gift Voucher code is XXXXXXX - so you can treat yourself to miniatures or books from our website whenever you like. They're on us.
    All of this will be despatched to you today, 2nd July.

Once again, please accept my apologies. I know that we can't fully make up for the disappointment of not being able to get you a Gamers' Edition, but I hope that we've been able to soften the blow a little.

Yours sincerely,

Erik Mogensen, Head of Global Web Sales
    Games Workshop Customer Service

NERDGASM!!!

Chapter-Master

I know where that went, one of the GW I go in had a gamers edition they didn't know where it was from, so they raffled it....

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

So you don't get the Gamer's Edition, but you get EVERYTHING except the bag and more, what?! Dude, I think you just won ALL of the sports.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789