BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    As for just runes of Warding Farseers....urgh. But don't think its possible cos they have to buy one power at least.
    Also a unit of Troops as well, so that RoW Farseer is going to cost between 150 and 200 points!
    I don't know actual points costs.

Sorry to disturb the Eldar discussion but as an Ork player I wonder if my enemies also get the "Deny the Witch" rule when I use one of the powers described in the Ork Codex (cause I can't use the 5 new disciplines)

Ork powers are already not really a certainty (the Weirboy's head may explode for example), so whenever he manages to cast something usefull, the enemy will aditionally get a special save to stop the casting or what ???

Does anybody know more about this ??

Anyways, just wondering about that... still going to use him though. It will be even more epic when he casts a game winning power

So im assuming when you select a discipline you automatically get the primary power plus whatever power you roll for randomly. is this how it works in fantasy?

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    Not everyone gets physic hoods. And Deny the Witch....and as anyone with Kroot, Wyches, Sisters or Wracks will tell you....how often do you manage a 6+?
    I make people cry when I use Tesla......
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fantasy is you roll based on your power level. Power level 1 giving you one power/dice roll on the chart. If you do not like the roll, you can default to the signature spell/primary power. That's how I remember it.
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Mkvenner View Post
    Fantasy is you roll based on your power level. Power level 1 giving you one power/dice roll on the chart. If you do not like the roll, you can default to the signature spell/primary power. That's how I remember it.
    ahh... damn. I hate randomness.

Quote Originally Posted by DrWobbles View Post
    ahh... damn. I hate randomness.
    There is hope though. Someone mentioned a 40k version of Loremaster, and that there were some kind of rules to get around it. If not, there is always special characters.

Cheers
    "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."

My Broodlord will be running Telepathy and praying he rolls a 6 for his powers. THe ability to have awesome cover and such as he advances across the table with his brood will make stealers EPIC!

Battle-Brother

It sounds like you can use the powers that are available in the codex or trade those in for the new powers. So all of the psychic powers that you use will be either in the codex or in the main rule book. No partials from both spots.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickelz View Post
    Eldar farseer's might become an Allies fad, for those who can take em, if they're getting their proper psyker power levels.
    My main army is GKs, but I have a mechdar army that I've only used once or twice, and enough sisters to max out their allied foc (in case anyone's forgotten that you could ally DH/Sisters around for years). Allies means I'll actually start using them.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast