BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by helvexis View Post
    last i checked it was Dark ELDAR not Dark Space Elves Not Really Eldar at All might not matter that much but they are both eldar units
    there's a difference between a Ford car and a Skoda car, but they're both still cars, right? "Dark Eldar" could just as easily denote something which is different to "Eldar". It could be something which affects Skoda's and not Fords, or it could be something which affects cars.

Like I said, wait for the FAQ.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Just founf this on youtube:

[url]http://youtu.be/sHpVLJYqOm0[/url]

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by helvexis View Post
    last i checked it was Dark ELDAR not Dark Space Elves Not Really Eldar at All might not matter that much but they are both eldar units
    Dark Eldar and Eldar are different things.

Same way as a terminator and terminator sergeant are different, You can't give a terminator sergeant a assault cannon after all. So no Guide will not work with Dark Eldar. Eldar are Eldar not dark eldar.
    For the Greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by Diagnosis Ninja View Post
    there's a difference between a Ford car and a Skoda car, but they're both still cars, right? "Dark Eldar" could just as easily denote something which is different to "Eldar". It could be something which affects Skoda's and not Fords, or it could be something which affects cars.

Like I said, wait for the FAQ.
    But Dark Eldars and Eldars hate each other... right? is almost like Orks and Hummies....... right?

Battle brothers?? does not make sense to me sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by pprokop View Post
    Just founf this on youtube:

[url]http://youtu.be/sHpVLJYqOm0[/url]
    The Rulebook looks very nice... The new Psychic powers are for everybody? or only for SM, CSM and IG? Maybe something new for my Weirdboy?

Chapter-Master

Physic powers are lsited elsewhere. Different armies can take different ones

Orks can't take any as you're too different in the way you generate powers
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Madgretchin View Post
    But Dark Eldars and Eldars hate each other... right? is almost like Orks and Hummies....... right?

Not as much as they hate all the non-Eldar races.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Not particularly. They don't necessarily like each other--they both think the other is doing Eldar-ing wrong-- but in more recent fluff they join forces as much or more often than they fight. Allies of convenience would probably more accurately represent the fluff, but I expect they didn't want DE to have no Battle Brother options. And of course, it's a good way to boost sales by encouraging people to dabble who otherwise might not buy DE or Eldar models.

Quote Originally Posted by Autarch View Post
    Damn. Skilled rider +1 jink save? My Reavers are going to 3++ after bladevaning??? With my fortuning farseer thats going to be awesome!
    Reavers already had a 3+ cover save when turboboosting, the only concern is if now Skilled Rider doesn't give the re-roll to dangerous terrain.
    Last edited by Archon Charybdis; 06-28-2012 at 08:32 AM.

I don't ever remember words "they hate each other" being paraphrased anywhere. Sure, I haven't read everything, but I'm fairly sure that some Dark Eldar hate some Eldar and vice versa, but I'm fairly sure that there'll be some who don't mind each other.

In the grim darkness of the 41st millenium, there are only sweeping generalisations and nobody who gets on.

Or not.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Brother-Sergeant

is almost like Orks and Hummies....... right?
    On a side note, the Blood Axe clan is well known for it's mercenary habits. There are many fringe worlds of the Imperium that will hire them to help fight their wars. Tau are also likely employers. In either case give the Blood Axes enough guns and vehicles, point them to something else to fight, and you've got yourself a decent ally. The bigger that *something else* is, the less likely the Blood Axes will double-cross you.

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast