BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

all i can say is a full 50 man imp guard detachment in cover with a sanguinary priest supplying FNP takes forever to kill lol
    Damn. Skilled rider +1 jink save? My Reavers are going to 3++ after bladevaning??? With my fortuning farseer thats going to be awesome!
    Yep nothing to worry about with allies ... after all the competitive players told me it was all going to be a-ok. That none of this kind of douchebaggery would happen. Nope.

And I'm still amazed that people are missing the bit in Fortune which says "Eldar unit", not "friendly", like other things in the game have.

Don't go betting everything on getting that 3+ rerollable cover. Wait for the FAQ. And the actual rulebook, I suppose.
    When life gives you lemon's... should have used a condom.

Quote Originally Posted by Diagnosis Ninja View Post
    And I'm still amazed that people are missing the bit in Fortune which says "Eldar unit", not "friendly", like other things in the game have.
    last i checked it was Dark ELDAR not Dark Space Elves Not Really Eldar at All might not matter that much but they are both eldar units

I now have the book and am answering questions over at my the Tyranid Hive forum

[url]http://thetyranidhive.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=3922 6&page=1[/url]

If anyone was interested.

EDIT: Clarity: Sorry, I say 'my' forum, I just mean it's my preferred online hobby forum, not that I own or help run it.

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Yep nothing to worry about with allies ... after all the competitive players told me it was all going to be a-ok. That none of this kind of douchebaggery would happen. Nope.
    can someone explain to me why dark eldar and eldar are battle brothers? Aren't they like enemies or some ****?
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Can you give details on the Deployment types/ missions?

Battle-Brother

is there clarification on the 40k designated Forgeworld modals?
    are they in or not?

Chapter-Master

Newer FW books say they can be used with permission. Thats not likely to change

FW have pulled their PDF's for the time being to edit
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Komosunder View Post
    is there clarification on the 40k designated Forgeworld modals?
    are they in or not?
    I would also like to know about this, the new Ork Flyers are ok (specially the Dakkajet!) but on forge world versions my boomers had WAY MORE DECENT missiles and rules, I mean I had Hunter Killer Missiles and now I have S5 AP4 Burna Rokkits?? WTF??

Again... does anybody knows anything about power klaws and power fists? are they still need to be used with another PK/PF to get the extra attack? this is really important to me guys

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast